CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch for Apple/Android Devices - Silver
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Notifications at a glance: calendar events, text and emails, incoming calls, and more.
- Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and Weekly insights.
- Always on, Color e-paper display with LED backlight; water resistant to 30 meters; battery life up to 10 days
- Built-in microphone for voice notes and quick replies
- Choose from thousands of Custom watch faces in the Pebble app store, with more added every day
- Works with iPhone 4S and above running iOS 8+
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The New King of Smartwatches
Make Time Steel Your Own
Choose from thousands of custom watchfaces in the Pebble appstore, with more added every day.
- Find favorite apps like Uber, ESPN, Pandora, Swarm, Swim.com, and hundreds more in the Pebble appstore
- Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights.
- Supports all existing apps & watchfaces in the Pebble appstore
- Works with iPhone 4S and above running iOS 8+
- Works with all Android devices running 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and above
It'll Steel Your Heart
Meet the newest smartthrob: Pebble Time Steel
Pebble Time Steel keeps you connected to the things that matter most, and look great doing it. Its unparalleled battery lasts up to 10 days between charges, and its bright always-on display never keeps you waiting.
Manage notifications, calendars, calls, music playback, and more - right from your wrist. Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights.
Buttoned up or dressed down, it's Time well-spent.
- Always on, color e-paper display with LED backlight
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Built-in microphone for voice notes and quick replies*
- 10.5mm thin design with curved, ergonomic profile
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel chassis and bezel, PVD coated in matte with polished detailing
- Tough, 2.5D glass display
- 22mm, genuine Italian leather band with Quick-Release pins for easy swapping with bands of your choice; 22mm stainless steel band sold separately
- Tactile, textured buttons for easy, eyes-free control
- Magnetic charging cable that works in any USB port
- * Sending voice replies works with AT&T iPhone accounts, and most major Android apps including SMS, Hangouts, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, and hundreds more. iOS voice features for other carriers will be available in a future software update.
Plays Well With Everyone
Pebble Time Steel works with both Android and iPhone smartphones. Whichever your device preference, we’ve got you covered.
Fitness and Sleep Tracking
Pebble Health allows you to automatically track steps and sleep seamlessly, with daily stats that appear on you timeline, and weekly graphs to show trends.
The Past, Present and Future
Pebble timeline adds your daily calendar to your wrist in a simple yet effective way. Events, notifications, missed calls - all the moments that matter, organized together. Review what's happened and see what's ahead, all at a glance.
Battery Life Up to 10 Days
It’s a watch, not a phone. Whether you’re managing your packed weekly schedule, or getting out of town for a long weekend, a full charge powers you for over a week.
Compare to similar items
This item Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch for Apple/Android Devices - Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Magic Mobile Partners||Next Generation Tech||Carolinas||6ave||PandaVida||alwayz-on-sale|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone, Android Phones||Android 4.3||ANDROID 4.3 +|
|Item Dimensions||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||1.6 x 9.88 x 1.57 in||3 x 3.8 x 2.6 in||1.5 x 1.8 x 0.4 in||1.8 x 1.8 x 0.43 in|
|Item Weight||7.36 ounces||7.41 ounces||6.81 ounces||1.34 ounces||2.24 ounces||1.72 ounces|
|Operating System||ios, android||ios, android||ios, android||ios, google_android, ios, google_android||google_android||google_android, Android Wear, Android Wear|
"Pebble time steel keeps you connected to the things that matter most, and look great doing it. Its unparalleled battery lasts up to 10 days between charges, and its bright always-on display never keeps you waiting. Pebble's new timeline interface respects that busy people want to Get things done. Includes Pebble health, a Built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and Weekly insights. With a new color e-paper screen and a thin, comfortable ergonomic design, the Pebble time steel smartwatch is the companion you'll want with you every moment, every day. Made of marine grade stainless steel chassis and bezel, pvd Coated in matte with polished detailing, Plus tough, 2.5D glass display - time steel is the best looking Pebble we've ever made! includes: USB Magnetic charging cable 2mm Leather band. Both the Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel are water resistant up to 3ATM, according to the ISO 22810 standard. This means that Pebble Time is able to stay on your wrist as long as you don't go deeper than 30 meters under water. So feel free to wear your Pebble Time in the shower, in the rain, while doing dishes, or while fishing, swimming, snorkeling etc. Just keep it above 30 meters and please also be aware that Pebble Time is only water-resistant as long as the seal remains in tact. For that reason, please do not press the buttons while Pebble is submerged. If you do take Pebble Time with you in saltwater, please be sure to give it a rinse with fresh water shortly afterward. This will help prevent the salt from damaging the finish of your smartwatch or salt crystals from drying in button crevices and making them sticky or immobile. With consideration to heat, Pebble Time has been tested to work within the temperature range of -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F). Please be sure to remove your Pebble Time before participating in activities that would expose Pebble to temperatures outside of that range, such as saunas or steam rooms."
Top customer reviews
I have access to all three Pebbles: I own the Time Steel and the new Round and my roommate has the Original, so I'm comparing them here:
Look and Feel: The Pebble Round looks most like a watch, coming in at just smaller than the Timex Weekender. It's really light and comfortable, no heavier than a Swatch. There's a cool, chunky retro feel to the Original Steel, but it's too big for my wrist. The Time Steel FELT slick and small until the Round came along! I can still dig the Time Steel for its nerdy-cool look, though. The Original Steel has a black-and-white LED screen with a distinct bluish cast. The Time Steel and the Round have color e-paper screens. All three have always-on screens that can be viewed really well in bright light, as well as a backlight. The backlight adds a bluish cast and tones down the contrast on the color screens. (see pic below)
Usability/Accessibility: All three Pebbles use a four-button system of navigation that is really intuitive and easy. If you balk at the lack of a touch screen, think again. With a touch screen, there's always an element of uncertainty (did I tap it hard enough? Did my finger slip? Did I hit the right tiny image?) and you have to wait to see it react and then choose your next thing. With buttons, you go back to the ease of your old digital watch- you can reach down and press a button to pause your music or stop an alarm-you don't have to flick it on, swipe to the control screen, and press the tiny "cancel" dot.
Winner: Three-way tie. Just wanted to point out the awesomeness of going back to buttons.
Battery: The Time Steel wins this one by a landslide. They promise 7-10 days. If you use sleep tracking or an animated watchface it's on the low end of that, but it's pretty accurate. I've had it go ten days several times. The Original Steel gets about 4-5 days on a charge, and the Round runs down in two days (but can be charged in 15 min).
Winner: Time Steel, definitely.
Apps/OS: All three Pebbles work on iOS and Android by downloading the Pebble control app and then downloading apps inside the control app. The Original uses an older control app than the other two, but it's fairly easy to switch between them. The Original Steel still has the old OS, meaning that you can only install 8 apps at a time and there's no insta-calendar (called the Timeline by the Pebble folks). There has been an update promised; Pebble has said that they're bringing the Timeline OS to the old Pebbles, but as of this writing it hasn't happened yet. The timeline OS and unlimited apps is a key part of my enjoyment of the Pebbles. The Time Steel functions perfectly, every time, in my experience. It's never stalled, lagged, frozen, did something unexpected, or needed a reboot. The OS is just really, really good. The Round is so new that most of the apps in the Pebble store aren't optimized for it yet, so the apps are pretty limited. This will probably get better as time goes on, but right now...
Winner: Time Steel
Water resistance: The Original Pebble Steel is water resistant to 5M. I've never worn this in the water, so I can't say. The Pebble Time Steel is water resistant to 30M. I've gone swimming and showered in this watch and it's fine. The Round is listed as "splashproof;" I haven't tested that either.
Winner: Time Steel
Microphone/Voice input: The Original Pebble Steel has no microphone. The Time Steel and Round can take voice input to answer texts, add items to the timeline, or take quick voice notes (all available with different apps in the Pebble App Store). I've had great results with the voice recognition on both; I don't know if it's my imagination, but the Round's voice recognition seems slightly better.
Winner: Slight edge to the Round
Bands: All three Pebbles have removable bands, but the Time Steel and Round have quick-release bands, while the Original Pebble has a split-band that's a little harder to find.
Tie: Time Steel and Round
Overall winner: The Time Steel still takes the gold for me because of its battery life, water resistance, and full app suite. When the Round's app list catches up, though, it's gonna be a killer. It's lovely. The Original Steel is nifty-retro, but until you know if the Timeline OS will be ported over there I'd avoid it. The 8-app limit is a bummer.
TIME STEEL FOR THE WIN!
Here is what was missing for me:
- Battery life
- The use of the accelerometer to turn on/off the display actually was buggy for how I used it
- Officially not waterproof...unofficially it is!
- It was heavy with the metal band
So I ended up switching it to the Pebble Time and now the Pebble Time Steel. I've gotta say that the Pebble shined after our 1-week family trip to Hawaii. Even my wife who uses an Apple Watch had to give credit to the following:
- It lasted an entire week with only a short 1-hour charge towards the end
- Snorkeling and swimming in the ocean
- rough-housing in the pool
- obvious continuous notifications
- and daily use to check the weather
To summarize here are the pro's and con's based on my experience with the 3-watches
- The Pebble Time lasts about 4 days of "normal" use. The Pebble Time Steel seems to last 5+ days with similar usage
- Always on display
- Decent workout tracking
- Great sleep tracking since I never really take off my watch. I prefer the Misfit app for this.
- Timeline view is awesome to see events
- Great ESPN app that sends me reminders of game times as well as the final scores after the game ends
- Works with standard 22mm watch bands
- Officially waterproof unlike Apple Watch
- Looks great and still very light on the wrist
- Doesn't offer as many integrations with Apple products, but that's because of Apple
- Most apps seem very gimicky and childish
- No heart rate monitoring
- Workout tracking isn't as accurate or full-featured as like an actual workout band (e.g. fitbit) or the Apple Watch
- Occasional issues connecting with bluetooth
- watch faces aren't as pretty or functional as an Apple watch
- cannot reply to txt's or really anything beyond receiving a notification message
- No integration with Siri or voice commands
- companion apps are a joke!
So is this the perfect smart watch...absolutely not. But anyone that is in technology industry should know that there are pro's and con's to every technical decision. I think every watch available out there was designed to be the best watch for their customer base; what will be interesting is which brands and wearable devices will consumers gravitate towards. My feeling is that Apple Watch will continue to be successful, but I surely hope that Pebble continues to remain relevant over the years.
Most recent customer reviews
do you want to buy one?... good luck