Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.30 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Pebeo Porcelaine 150 China Paint, Discovery Collection of 6 Assorted 20-Milliliter Colors
|Price:||$13.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.88 (22%)|
- The porcelaine 150 discovery boxed set includes ivory, anthracite black, scarlet red, citrine yellow, lapis blue, and olivine green
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes, and fully dry after a minimum of 24-hours; once fully dry, it may be baked for 35 minutes in a domestic oven at 150-degree c (300-degree f) for an enamelled finish and dishwasher resistance
- The porcelaine 150 paint can be applied on porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enamelled sheet steel, copper and glass
- To thin the colors, use the Porcelaine 150 thinner; For brush application, it is recommended to use Pebeo Cobra deco or Iris brushes; Clean brushes with soapy water
- Once baked according to the instructions on the bottle, the colors are permanent, microwave safe, uv resistant and have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NEW Porcelaine 150 Discovery Set is a boxed collection of 6 assorted colors of paint (20 ml bottles). This is everything that is needed to paint almost any nonporous surface that is desired. The set is perfect for gift giving or to begin the activity of china painting, as it includes the 6 most popular colors. The selection of paints includes enough paint to complete a small number of handpainted pieces. This is the perfect set for a beginner who would like to get involved in the activity of china painting or for someone who simply wants to create several pieces and does not need a large amount of paint. The line of Porcelaine 150 paints includes 46 brilliant, intense colors for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more. There are 35 standard colors, including 4 metallic colors and 10 NEW Shimmer colors, as well as several mediums, 10 dimensional outliners and a series of 19 markers. Colors are both translucent and opaque and were developed to mimic the appearance of true glazed ceramics. The colors are water based and non-toxic. They are intermixable and blendable with each other to achieve limitless tones. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 300 F/150 C for 30 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.