Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Pecker
Format: DVD|Change

on May 21, 2015
What can one say about John Water's that will make anyone else really like or hate him? He's an acquired taste that redefines 'Sweet & Sour'. And all the movies in this collection exemplify that. No doubt enough has been said about the individual movies here and elsewhere. And if one isn't familiar with any or all of them, I would urge to read up on them before purchasing this set. As for the set, I kinda wished New Line could've packaged it a bit nicer. To me, Waters has established himself to be amongst the greats like Kubrick, Scorcese, Truffuat, etc. And the packaging seems to demean John's humble beginnings and daring brilliance. A nice inclusion is the 'Scrapbook'. For die hard Waters fans like myself will get a kick out of the timeline of John's growth and rise to success. Along with home movie, audio, and interview snippets. And yes, the Polyester movie does have the infamous 'Smell-O-Rama' card with it as well. For Waters fans, this is a good must. For collectors of DVD's and connoisseurs of unique and prized collections, New Line is a little lacking on this one.
2 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2018
If you like John Waters, and I do, you will like this.
on August 18, 2015
Bought it for Christina Ricci and Edward Furlong being in the movie, but in John Waters movies, everyone yells and it's drama non stop, so the movie is crappy.
One person found this helpful
on April 12, 2018
excellect
on August 23, 2017
Not Water's best effort. Try Serial Mom or A Dirty Shame.
on October 28, 2016
Arrived on time and exactly as described.
on March 20, 2017
I have had PECKER on VHS for several years, but wanted to have a DVD version. I have shared the DV with some people, who really enjoyed it. I am happy that it is available in the DVD format.
on July 20, 2016
A gift that was really wanted, so I'd say great. :-)
on February 14, 2016
probably my favorite john waters film. inspired me to be a photographer!!
on May 30, 2017
Excellent and most entertaining!