|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 1.6 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||PC65|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PDC45985541|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Pedal Commander throttle response controller PC65 for GM models 2007 and newer - get increased performance or save fuel up to 20% - Available for Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Escalade, Yukon, Suburban
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ELIMINATE RESPONSE DELAYS in your GM’s acceleration
- EASY plug-&-play installation that DOES NOT void your warranty
- 4 adjustable modes: Eco, City, Sport, Sport+ (ECO mode can also be used for better traction in snow and off-road)
- Improve FUEL ECONOMY up to 20% in your GM vehicle with ECO mode
- PLEASE CHECK DESCRIPTION AND AMAZON FITMENT GUIDE FOR YOUR VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legal DisclaimerPedal Commanders are intended to boost your vehicle's performance, including its speed and acceleration capabilities. We hope that drivers using Pedal commander products will choose to drive responsibly, as we are not responsible for any driver's decision to operate a vehicle in an unsafe or illegal manner.
Easy plug & play installation, NO mechanical experience required!
Pedal Commander can be installed in 10 minutes or less. It is a complete plug-&-play system that connects above your gas pedal and stays inside your car, you don’t even need to pop your hood. If you can plug in a lamp, you can install Pedal Commander.
We have tons of example install videos on YouTube to help you get a general idea of just how easy it is to set up!
Pedal Commander is compatible with the following GM models and years:
- Chevrolet Avalanche (2007-2013)
- Chevrolet Silverado (2007 and newer)
- GMC Sierra (2007 and newer)
- Chevrolet Tahoe (2007 and newer)
- Cadillac Escalade (2007 and newer)
- GMC Yukon (2007 and newer)
- Chevrolet Suburban (2007 and newer)
What is Pedal Commander?
Pedal Commander is a throttle response controller that removes response delays on any vehicle with an electronic gas pedal (most vehicles made after 2005). This is achieved by amplifying the signal being sent from the sensor on your gas pedal to the vehicle's ECU (computer). Today’s newer vehicles lack the responsiveness that came with older throttle cables. It doesn’t matter how fast you push your gas pedal to the floor, you don’t have access to all the power your vehicle has to offer. We are your solution!
One of our most frequently asked questions is “how much horsepower does it add?” Pedal Commander doesn’t add any horsepower, but it does let you use the existing horsepower of your engine by allowing you to access it quicker with the amplified signal.
This performance increase cannot be achieved with your typical aftermarket tune or programmer. Pedal Commander is the only device that lets YOU choose how you want your throttle to respond and change it on the fly. There are 4 different modes, with 9 sensitivity levels for each mode. This gives you a total of 36 levels of response to choose from, ensuring there is something for every driver in every vehicle.
While there may not be anything else out there like it, Pedal Commander is completely compatible with any other aftermarket parts you may already have. And since we don’t use the OBDII port, this means it’s a perfect match to compliment your existing tune or programmer to maximize your driving experience.
Undetectable by dealerships, won't void a maintenance plan!
We understand not wanting to risk voiding the maintenance program on a new vehicle, but that no longer means you have to wait 5 years/50,000 miles before you can start customizing your car or truck to drive how you want it to.
When a dealership does any kind of work or repair, they run a scan on the vehicle's computer to see if anything has been changed. Other aftermarket tuners and programmers will leave "flags" on the ECU after they've been installed, and will remain even after they've been removed. These digital footprints are what cause the dealership to void any kind of claim or maintenance program.
Pedal Commander is 100% UNTRACEABLE by dealerships. Before going in for service, just make sure you turn the unit off and tuck it out of sight and you're good to go! You can leave it plugged in, no need to un-install or re-install, and they'll never know it was there.
What are the different modes for?
Eco mode slows down the throttle response.
- Allows you to maximize fuel economy up to 20% over the stock ratings. It also doubles as a valet mode to keep a driver (or even your newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
**Eco mode is not in effect while your vehicle is in cruise control.
City mode is perfect for daily driving.
- Many of our customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable, with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
Sport and Sport+ modes are not for the light hearted!
- Gives any vehicle the response and acceleration of a race car, allowing you to get up and go when you need to without waiting for the ECU to catch up to your foot. Perfect for spirited driving or on a race track. Please use with caution!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Would respond better after already in motion.
So, doesn't help my problem. 2012 Chevy Silverado 4.8 305 horse 305 torque.