Pedal Power Exercise Bike Generator AC/DC - Emergency Power 12vdc and 110v ac power
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exercise bike sold separately (See description for details)
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, Limited Life Time Warranty (See description for details).
- Includes real time power monitoring software for your computer or MAC
- IVRC Technology (Integrated 12V DC Voltage regulator battery charger 20 Amps)
- Engineered to use with a stationary exercise bike with square frame tubing like the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike (Amazon product B002CVU2HG)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||29 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SPG-300WK-WPM|
|Shipping Weight||26 pounds|
MNS Power 300 Watt Stationary Bike Power Generator Bolt On Kit Features
- MNS Power provides a satisfaction guarantee or your money back, Limited Life Time Warranty (See description for details).
- IVRC Technology (Integrated Voltage Regulator & 12V Battery Charging capability (Set to ~14.3V DC) - Integrated WattsVIEW power monitoring software capability allows your computer to show realtime Voltage, Amps, Watts, Watt Hour graphs. Records your data to your hard drive during your workout.
- Typical power output: 0.1 to 0.3 kWH during a one hour work out
- Peach of mind power on demand
- power when you want it, any time, any place
- Charges cell phones, laptops, 12V lead acid batteries
- Provides power to your laptop computer, television flat screen , LED lights (Items that require less than 50 Watts are fairly easy for an adult to power)
MNS Power brings you the SPG-300W power generator bolt on kit for square frame spin bike systems. This is JUST THE BOLT ON KIT. You will need to spend $250 and purchase your own Indoor Cycling Bike from Amazon (Easily found on Amazon by searching for product B002CVU2HG Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike ) . This system is more efficient than the belt drive system and the roller system because it has less friction between the roller and the wheel.
The rubber roller on the generator shift needs occasional adjustment to maintain proper contact on the fly wheel. If the roller sees heavy usage at power levels over 200 Watts, the roller may need to be replaced after 1000 hours of riding.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Covered under the lifetime warranty: All electrical components and mechanical enclosure
Not covered under the lifetime warranty: Labor to repair system, shipping costs for repairs, generator rubber roller
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I am told that there was a delay because of a change in the Power Monitor option that I ordered. The electronics ships out with a tracking number. I call and get a tracking number for the stationary bicycle. The 2 packages arrive, so my anxiety goes down. The stationary bicycle goes together easily and appears very well made. On the other hand, the electronics (2 black boxes, cables and hardware) has no documentation whatsoever, so I have to figure it all out myself (I have been an engineer). I get it all working, but am dismayed that the Power Monitor doesn’t have any display, but rather has a connection to a computer. I was told the technicians made changes without telling the officers of the company. When I ordered, there was a display mounted on the handlebars. But what I get is just a computer connection. I don’t want to connect a computer when I’m generating power. I want gauges, like volts, amps or watts. On further contact I receive instructions for installing the electronics, and a manual for the Power Monitor. The Power Monitor would be useful for a wind turbine or solar panels, but never a bicycle generator. Do not buy the Power Monitor! When I asked for a refund for this option that I’ll never use, I got silence. Not much customer service here.
To sum it up, this company doesn’t have its act together. They don’t know what’s going on. I wouldn’t buy from them again.