|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Item model number||BD-15-400|
Pedal Power Generator Industrial Grade, 25A Blocking Rectifier Diode Peak 30 Amps
|Price:||$99.00 + $12.49 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25A blocking diode for pedal power bicycle generator DIY kit or solar or wind turbine
- Easy to install, comes with 4 feet of wire on either side.
- Weather resistant electrical enclosure
- Used for charging batteries
- Easy to replace diode if failure occurs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Blocking diode for pedal power bicycle generator system or solar or wind turbine.
CONTINUOS CURRENT: 15 Amps
PEAK CURRENT: 25 Amps for up to 5 minutes (Diode will get up to 90 degrees Celsius if left at max current for extended period of time).
The blocking diode is a helpful tool for limiting the direction energy can flow through a wire to just one direction. It’s especially useful when a generator is charging a battery and prevents the energy flowing backward back into the generator. It uses a semiconductor P/N junction achieve this behavior. If you want to learn about the P/N junction you can study up on quantum physics or do a search on YouTube for more information. ENGINEERING INFO: Max Heat Sink Temperature 80C at 25 C ambient temperature while at Max Current
This part has a 1 year warranty