Pedco UltraPod Lightweight Camera Tripod
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.13. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.96 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight and compact tripod with fold-out legs and non-slip vinyl feet
- Position camera at any angle with U-ball and socket mount assembly
- Removable Velcro "one wrap" strap allows attachment to posts, tree limbs, railings, pack frames, or any sturdy object
- Weighs two ounces; folds down to four inches for easy packing
- Use with small cameras, camcorders, or optic scopes; lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Included Components||see description|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.09 pounds|
|Material Type||Fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum threaded components|
|Shipping Weight||0.18 pounds|
|Tripod Head Type||ball-heads|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||7 x 2 x 2 in||3 x 7.28 x 3 in||1.37 x 5.07 x 0.55 in||1.5 x 1.5 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||1.5 ounces||4 ounces||2.56 ounces||0.51 lb||3.76 ounces||2 ounces|
The UltraPod I is a small, convenient tripod that can be taken and used anywhere. Its 3 legs offer a stable base for your small camera, and the strap allows you to attach the UltraPod to a fence, rail, or tree. The strap is black Velcro "one wrap" and designed to be easily removable. This is designed to be a fun tripod for use with small digital cameras, web cams and more. Can also be used to mount remote flashes to light stands using the Velcro strap. Weight: 1.7oz. Amazon.com The UltraPod I from Pedco is a lightweight and compact tripod designed for go-anywhere convenience and to be used with any small optical device with a tripod socket. Weighing in at two ounces and measuring four inches folded, the UltraPod I can fit into a small camera bag or pack without adding excessive weight or bulk. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum-threaded components, the UltraPod I can support up to three pounds securely. With three fold out legs, the tripod provides a stable platform or it can be attached securely to a fence, rail, or tree with its Velcro "one wrap" strap. The UltraPod I's unique ball and socket mount assembly allow you to position the camera at any angle--granting access to otherwise tough to capture shots. With a lifetime warranty from Pedco against manufacturer's defects, the UltraPod I is built for years of use. Features: Fits any camera with a tripod socket Position camera at any angle with ball and socket mount assembly Molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum-threaded components Fold-out legs with non-slip vinyl feet Removable Velcro "one wrap" strap Maximum Safe Load: 3 pounds Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees Folded dimensions: 4 by 1 by 1.25 inches Weight: 2 ounces Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was good enough to use as a brace while holding the camera up to a wall or pole for a low-light shot, but not much good for me as an actual tripod.
Cheap and small enough I'm keeping it to use as described above, and if I ever have a lighter camera it'll be better.
I am going on another trip, hoping to get a timelapse of the 2017 solar eclipse... if it does well there I'll update my review.
1. The velcro strap that holds the legs together makes for a noisy opening/placement during a meeting or conference. That's fixable buy removing it, but then you'd be giving up the benefit of it as a mounting/stabilizing option.
2. There is zero height or leg adjustment. Obviously I knew that before buying this, but it proved to be a bigger issue for me than I'd expected. It's true that the style I've switched to (AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod) doesn't offer a lot more adjustment, but it does offer some, and I've found that surprisingly useful. Also, by the time I've added the phone holder attachment I use (Live Perisope Meerkat Smartphone Video Record Metal Tripod Adapter Mount w/360º rotation thumb screw for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 6s 6 SE Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge LG G5 V20 Droid by AccessoryBasics) this tripod really doesn't save any space at all for me.