Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 13, 2016
Would give a full 5 stars if there were not so many printing errors. However, this book is critical for passing peds. Most all the questions are perfect, especially for the Grand Rapids Community College course. I would have never passed as easily without it.
on October 8, 2017
Really like the extra help. Have already recommended it to others.
on December 15, 2014
This book was helpful, but the editor should be fired, it's full of mistakes. I expected more explanation for rationales than was given also. The Davis Med-surg question book was very helpful with detailed reasoning for each rational that was incorrect as well as correct. This book only gives a rational for the one that's right.
on December 7, 2013
Wow! I love these line of success books, but The Pediatric Success has many errors.
Sometimes the wrong answer is highlighted as being correct. Other answers have been just WRONG!
The positive side to this is that knowing the answer was wrong made me go back and double check myself, which made me review the subject even more.
I would still buy the Success Series because it is helpful.
Good Luck with your studies!!!
on March 17, 2017
Passed Peds with an A, this book is Amazing!
on November 19, 2015
I got this on my kindle app and found it to be a very convenient and useful study resource. It lined up well with our test and did a good job of covering all the main topics for each category. I really liked how you could use it anytime, anywhere, and all you needed was a minute to go through several questions and as someone who hates studying for long periods of time I found this very helpful.
on December 15, 2012
I usually love these books and have found them extremely helpful for my nursing degree. However, this specific review book was FULL of typo's and errors. Several rationals would highlight the wrong answers while actually writing they were wrong (if that makes any sense). Several also had more than one right answer highlighted when they were obviously wrong, and NOT a "select al that apply". I was pretty upset because if I listened to the wrong answers I would have gotten them wrong on my exam. Riddled with errors.
on June 23, 2014
I used this book to help me review for tests in my Pediatrics class in my ADN program. I found it very helpful to practice the questions. A few of the questions were almost identical to ones that showed up on my tests. Totally worth buying this book to help study the material. Not a replacement for the textbook though.
on April 5, 2011
All these Davies Success Books are well worth the price. I have been buying the books for every nursing class. They provide excellent questions as well as the rationales for both right and wrong answers. I highly recommend these books for all nursing students or anyone that needs to take the NCLEX.
VINE VOICEon July 6, 2011
There are a lot of good practice questions in the book. There are also more errors than I care for, especially when I am trying to learn material that I will be tested on. Most of the problems lie in the fact that they highlight the wrong answer, even though the wording tells you that that one is wrong - so you have to be sure to read the answer sheet properly in order to be sure that you really are correct/wrong. It just makes it take a bit longer, but overall I thought it was helpful with my pediatrics class for nursing.