- Series: Board Review Series
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1 edition (August 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781721296
- ISBN-13: 978-0781721295
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (51 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
BRS Pediatrics (Board Review Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what I love about it:
- Leaves nothing out. It's meant to be a complete package and it succeeds. Case Files does it's best to cover everything by working outlying issues into semi-related cases, but some information still falls through the cracks. In BRS, it's all there as you go through it
- Incredibly organized. I think this is the main strength of BRS. You can go through whichever topics you want, as in depth as you want making it perfect for both learning and review. Resources like Pretest and Case Files have little, if any organization, and are somewhat difficult to use for anything other than learning exactly the way it's presented.
- Quality questions. The questions are superb, and with nearly 400 questions that are tied into the information presented, Pretests 500 questions (and questions only) seem pretty superfluous.
Remember, pediatrics is a massive subject, and BRS is a large, dense book by necessity. But it's an easy read and the impeccable organization allows you to go shallower on subjects that you feel confident on.
Do yourself a favor and get this at the beginning of you pediatrics rotation. You won't regret using it.