- Cards: 4 pages
- Publisher: Borm Bruckmeier Pub Llc; 1 edition (October 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591034868
- ISBN-13: 978-1591034865
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.2 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,008 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pediatrics Pocketcard Set 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am about to finish PA School and used this during my Pediatrics rotation and every primary care rotation after that. I still recommend it to my classmates who all ended up using it and buying one of their own to keep. This is a well designed reference card set that you can easily keep in your white coat pocket and a must have for Primary Care.