Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Peek-A Who?
Format: Board book|Change

on September 2, 2016
This book seemed like simple fun for older children to guess the noise for the picture peekaboo cutout, but my 8 month old really gets a kick out of it. She especially enjoys the mirror at the end where she sees herself. It's more fun to read out loud to her than I thought it would be. There is a different sound you can make on all of the pages almost. Each time it starts with one page "peek a..." and a cutout on the opposite side showing part of an object underneath, so that when the page is turned, the object is revealed with an exclamatory rhyming peekaboo word. Example: Peek a ...BOO! (ghost) -- Peek a... CHOO CHOO! (train on tracks)

This is a fun book to play peekaboo without worrying about tearing flaps off (no flaps). I would buy this again and intend to try out the Peek A Zoo edition.
My 17 month old daughter likes this book very much and enjoys the "suspense" of waiting to turn each page for the reveal. We make a game of it and try to get her to guess what it may be based on the small preview and her memory of the book. The mirror at the end of the book is a big hit with her as she gets way too close to see "baby".
on September 26, 2017
My 1 year old loves this book. It is simple, easy to read and handle. He likes the anticipation of getting to the mirror at the end.
on April 9, 2016
I received this book at my baby shower when I was pregnant with my now 6 year old son. It was a favorite of both of my kids when they were babies and toddlers and was one of the first books that I read to both of them. This is such a fun little book that babies and toddlers think is hilarious and really enjoy. I recently purchased this to give to my sister in law at her baby shower because my kids loved it so much that I know her baby is going to love it, too.
on November 9, 2015
I read this to my 10 month old at the store and she had such a giggle fit, that I knew I had to buy it. I didn't buy it then because I knew I had seen it cheaper on Amazon and my daughter has soooooooo many books, I was still a little indecisive as to whether she really needed another book. But I kept thinking of her giggles, so of course I got it for her. Good thing, because it is seriously her favourite book. She constantly brings it over to me to read to her. And she wants it read multiple times and usually loses interest 2.5 times in. I change the voices for each page and she just giggles and giggles. Thankfully it is on like six pages long with a total of like 20 words, because I read it a lot. But her adorable laughter is worth it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2018
This is my 1-1/2 year olds favorite book at the moment. He thinks its hilarious... I'm talking uncontrollable gut giggles. I have no idea why, maybe its my delivery ("peekkkaaaaaaaaaa [creates suspense... then i flip the page really fast] MOOOO!!!!). He wants me to re-read it several times whenever we have it out. :)
on December 28, 2017
Simple little story that my 18 month old enjoys. It still doesn't hold a candle to "Puppy Boo" which my son has practically destroyed from reading it so much. So if you are in the market for peekaboo books, get that one too :)
on December 28, 2017
Another great buy for baby collection book sturdy book highly recommended.
on December 13, 2017
This book is really cute and creative I love the hard pages. My daughter grabs and pulls and this way i know the book won't get damaged.
on February 5, 2018
This book had been a favorite of both my son and my daughter. The books gets used so much we have had to buy multiple copies as it is always coming apart from so much use! Great children's book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse