Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Peek-A Who?
Format: Board book|Change

on November 11, 2016
WE LOVE THIS BOOK. My oldest got it as a gift when he was an infant and we have since bought multiples for friends, He is now two and we still read it regularly and he helps now. The dog has chewed it, it's been on multiple trips, the baby used it for teething, it's in rough shape and still in the library because its a favorite.

It's a small board book so its great to throw in the bag and take with you. It also rhymes so it's fun for kids or varying ages. I HIGHLY suggest this book for young kids!
on July 28, 2017
It was one of my daughter's favorite. Her favorite page is the last one where you can find a mirror. She likes to look at herself, she is 5 now she still likes to look at herself.
My son is now 1 and I found this book in the storage. He giggled to every single page where it reveals the puzzle.
on December 30, 2016
For my just-turned-one year old grandson, who absolutely loves this book; it's his favorite of the three board books I got him for Christmas. A very sturdy book for him to look at on his own.. Very engaging for him, and to read with him. He's at that age of learning and beginning to say words, so this is a great book to start with. His favorite page is the last one, Peek a YOU and he laughs at himself in the big reflective mirrored page. His other favorite page is the Peek a ZOO with all the animals. We point to them and name them. He will open this book himself to these pages in particular. Highly recommend for a great book experience and a nice size for him to hold onto and turn pages himself.
on October 21, 2016
It's just ok, I expected a more fun book. Baby likes the mirror page
Update: a couple months after my first review this book became a favorite by my baby! :)
on April 22, 2017
We bought the board book version of this book for our 14 month old. It is a very simple book, but is quite fun. As we're reading it, we make the noises that correspond to what the book is saying. So, when we do "Peek-a-BOO" we say BOO really loud, which she loves. We do train noises at "Peek-a-Choo-Choo", etc. The last page is a mirror, which she is fascinated by. She is now 18 months and still likes the book, particularly the BOO page and the mirror.
on August 5, 2017
I bought this for my first child years ago and now I have 3 children. Every single one of my kids has favored this book as a toddler. It's simple and quick to read, but they love the brilliant colors, the windows, and the last surprise of seeing their face in a mirror.
on October 22, 2017
fun fun book. My almost two-year-old grandbaby adores this book. The repetition of the "Ooo" sound Scott's and eats her Plus the photos are very compelling. Great way to start someone reading for life
on November 9, 2015
I read this to my 10 month old at the store and she had such a giggle fit, that I knew I had to buy it. I didn't buy it then because I knew I had seen it cheaper on Amazon and my daughter has soooooooo many books, I was still a little indecisive as to whether she really needed another book. But I kept thinking of her giggles, so of course I got it for her. Good thing, because it is seriously her favourite book. She constantly brings it over to me to read to her. And she wants it read multiple times and usually loses interest 2.5 times in. I change the voices for each page and she just giggles and giggles. Thankfully it is on like six pages long with a total of like 20 words, because I read it a lot. But her adorable laughter is worth it
on February 12, 2017
I think this is my baby's favorite book out of all the ones we own. He is only 6 months old so not into a lot of books yet. We have several popular cloth books that he only cares to chew on and other board books that he really isn't in to He does interact some with Chica chica boom boom and The very hungry caterpillar so I also recommend those. There a fun read also. He really loves the pictures and it's a very simple book and easy for babies to hold. He likes looking at the mirror at the end of the book as well. This is his favorite so far! :)
on March 8, 2014
Peek-A-Who? is a fantastic toddler board book, and comes with a very high recommendation from my 18 month old. My husband and I enjoy reading it, too.

This guessing book is presented with a cutout on every other page. You are invited to "Peek" through the cutout and then turn the page where you may be surprised by what you see.

I find the illustrations in the book to be colorfully compelling. The drawings look like they are colored in with bright ink pens and they have just the right amount of detail. Sometimes I will stop reading in order to just enjoy the pictures, but my toddler will rush to turn the pages in her excitement to finish the book (and read it again).

Parents will find this book very easy to read. You only need know the words "Peek-A" and then a small number of words that rhyme with "Boo". Not too taxing after a long day at the office.

This is one of a few books that my child will pick up and read on her own. It's a big hit in our house.