Other Sellers on Amazon
Peeps-a-licious!: 50 Irresistibly Fun Marshmallow Creations - A Cookbook for PEEPS(R) Lovers Flexibound – February 15, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
Peeps Peek-a-Boo S’mores Fudge
Contributed by Kirbie’s Cravings
Makes 20 pieces.
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Heat again for an additional 30 seconds and stir again. After the second interval, the chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If it isn’t, heat for an additional 15–30 seconds, being careful not to overheat or burn the chocolate.
2. Line a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle half the graham crackers across the pan. Pour fudge mixture on top. (The fudge will be quite thick and you can smooth out the surface with your hands or a spatula).
3. Using a sharp knife, remove the Bunny heads from the bodies and set them aside. (Discard or eat the bodies).
4. Place Bunny heads so it looks like they’re peeking out from the surface of the fudge. Take remaining graham cracker pieces and place them around Bunnies, gently pressing both the cracker and marshmallow into the fudge to secure them.
5. Place fudge in the refrigerator to solidify for several hours or overnight.
6. Remove fudge from the refrigerator and use a sharp knife to slice it into small squares. Store any uneaten pieces in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 20 Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies, assorted colors
Sprinkled with Love Peeps Valentine Cookies
Contributed by Love from the Oven.
Pumpkin Cream Pie with Turkey Peeps
Contributed by A Sweet and Savory Life.
Uncle Sam Peeps Chicks
Contributed by Sugar Swings.
Christmas Peeps Peppermint Pudding Pie
Contributed by Just Born.
About the Author
Just Born, Inc. is a family-owned candy manufacturer that has been in business since 1923. Just Born is the manufacturer of PEEPS, MIKE AND IKE, HOT TAMALES, GOLDENBERG'S PEANUT CHEWS, TEENEE BEANEE Gourmet Jelly Beans, and JUST BORN Jelly Beans. Their corporate headquarters are located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Just Born acquired the Rodda Candy Company of Lancaster, PA, in 1953. As a result of the acquisition, the PEEPS Chick was "hatched"! What once took 27 hours to make by hand with a pastry tube was cut down to a 6-minute process through mechanization created by Bob Born, son of founder Sam Born. On average, more than 5 million PEEPS marshmallow confections are made every day in the USA. For over 60 years, PEEPS has traditionally been an iconic brand found in Easter baskets everywhere. Today, PEEPS Brand marshmallows can be found in a variety of colors, shapes, flavors, and sizes and for all seasons.
No one knows sweet like Sally! Sprinkle-lover Sally McKenney is the writer and creator of the blog sensation Sally's Baking Addiction. Obsessed with peanut butter, apple pie, and photography, Sally left a career in finance to dedicate herself full time to the millions of fans who follow her increasingly popular website and her books, Sally's Baking Addiction, Sally's Candy Addiction, and Sally's Cookie Addiction. Sally lives in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Christi Johnstone is the blogger, baker, and photographer behind the yummy food blog Love from the Oven (lovefromtheoven.com), which receives well over a half million visitors a month. She has appeared on national TV and is the author of Smart Cookie: Transform Store-Bought Cookies into Amazing Treats. Christi currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona, with her husband and two daughters.
Jennifer Lee is the creator of the San Diego–based food blog, Kirbie's Cravings (www.kirbiecravings.com). Jennifer's recipes have been featured on the Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Fox News, and in Saveur magazine, and she has worked with several leading national partners, including OXO, Chobani, Mrs. Dash, Green Mountain Coffee, Sargento Cheese, and more.
- Publisher : Race Point Publishing (February 15, 2016)
- Language : English
- Flexibound : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 163106200X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1631062001
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.75 x 0.5 x 8.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,115,164 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's perfect for me, because 1) I love Peeps 2) I'm a working mom who wants to channel her inner Martha Stewart who doesn't have that level of time or budget and 3) I want to do fun and special things for my family but again time and energy can be issues.
This book has some really great ideas, and I actually used several ideas in the book and combined them into this fun St Patrick's Day dessert.
I'm actually still figuring out which I am doing at Easter, but this book is going to be used for a lot of holidays for a while, especially while my kid is young.