Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 18, 2014
After reading all the reviews about other less costly TV wall mounts I had visions at some point down the road of my TV facing the ground. Why do I even want to run out and replace bolts cause they break off during installation or having to install it crooked to compensate sagging because of poor quality. This is an American made quality wall mount. I knew when I took it out of the box it had quality all over it. The wall bracket and arms are from what appears to be cast, nice and smooth not sharp at all. The pinned joints are tight and operate smoothly. No movement in these joints. Everything powder coated professionally. The hardware kit is labeled and individually sealed. The hardware is is rugged not cheap. The directions are clear, follow them. I thought at first the screws provided to attach to the my 1/2" thk sheet rock and wooden stud wall (16" on center) were too short but they were actually just right. You really want all 4 screws in wood or metal because of the combined weight and this mount will line up with studs but it is offset as the directions show you) you can shift your set from side to side accordingly to center This rack extends over 23" from the wall and supported my 55" with ease.This is a perfect mount for corners. When you mount it you select the offset slots that would best fit and center your TV. It virtually fits flat to the wall and pulls out away from the wall with ease. I find no faults with this mount plus it gives me peace of mind. I am really glad I decided to purchase it and the seller was quick to ship. It is worth every penny and if I decide to go to a larger TV I will totally trust it will support it. I highly recommend it!
on October 21, 2014
Well made, quality product. First of all the design is functional, well thought out. TV can move from the wall at quite a distance and the mount will still be solid as a rock. Well made, logical collection of hardware comes with it, including driver tips. Great documentation and amazingly good customer service (when I had to call about the spring). Best of all it is made in the USA!!! Very impressive hardware!
on February 11, 2014
Thus thing is a beast. I purchased a Samsung UN75F6300AF television about 2 months back and wanted a sturdy low profile bracket to support it.

I didn't find much in the way of mounting for that large of a TV. This one came in well above the specs for that TV in a drywall/wood stud scenario. The bracket allowed for ample adjustment. The only thing I was concerned about was that the TV leaned forward. But this wasn't that bad given the fact that from where wensat(about 14 feet away) the angle was perfect.

Price point was higher than I wanted but given the fact that I don't want my TV falling off the wall I was willing to pay for the added quality.

Great design and allows for me to move it alone if I need to add another cable to my setup...
on July 30, 2012
I purchased this mount because I knew it was the best available and, while a little pricey, I didn't want to trust my 60 inch, $3,000 Samsung Smart TV to anything less. It is exactly what I expected. It took a friend and I less than an hour to install it and mount the TV. It is very easy to adjust and very flexible. You can easily make very minor changes to the viewing angle and position. Don't be surprised, however. It is very heavy--almost as heavy as the TV itself--but that means it will be durable and there is less torque on the TV when I move it, as the mount absorbs the pressure, twisting and turning.
on October 29, 2014
I really like this Peerless Ultra Slim Art Arm Black TV wall mount. I already had my Vizio 60" TV on a Level Mount wall mount above the mantle. While the Level Mount was very well constructed, it was very hard to move the TV on it. The Level Mount would only close to about 7 inches from the wall. The new Peerless Ultra Slim Art Black is very easy to move and closes to 1.25" from the wall. I was really impressed with construction of the Peerless wall mount. I highly recommend the Peerless TV wall mount. My only recommendation is that they provide 2 cable clips instead of one. I have several cables so I run half of the cables down each side.
on December 20, 2017
I don't often write reviews but the quality of this mount is SO BAD. The TV tilts so much that it does not fit flat and flush very well. Additionally, there are broken screws on the back and I'm worried that it's going to break. This is a shame because it's expensive but I thought the versatility was worth the extra money.
on December 5, 2014
A bit pricey but very well made and the instillation is solid. Love the fact that the back of the TV is only 1 inch from the wall. A paper template would have nice as the unit is moderately heavy to hold against the wall to mark the fastener points. It was simple to make a template but for $250 what are they thinking? It also would be very helpful in the plans to have measurement suggestions so one could closely approximate the final height of the TV. All that being said, I would recommend this product to other buyers if they needed a television mount with narrow TV/wall separation.
on December 30, 2013
This mount works well with my Samsung 7100 series 60in LED. The only problem I had was with the TV centered on the mount the power plug was covered by part of the mount. Easy fix move the TV over about a inch.The TV was no longer centered but was not a big deal as the mount seems very heavy duty and able to support the TV even though it isn't centered on the mount. Swivel is great. I do recommend 2 people mounting to the wall. I was lucky and had 2 studs 16 on center right in the middle of the wall. This mount did come with concrete and wallboard toggles. I would not.REPEAT WOULD NOT use the toggles in the wallboard and would probably use a stronger concrete fastener. Good luck,God bless.
on March 2, 2014
Very thin. Excellent Construction. They give you both concrete anchors and wood anchors in the box and good instructions for mounting it. Sadly my fireplace is old stone and is very uneven, and I wanted to avoid drilling into the stone itself so I am going to have to design another way to mount it properly (knew this before hand though) most standard mountings should be straight forward and simple with the detailed instructions included. (have 2 people to help install this and the TV!)
on February 6, 2014
This is awesome and thin and easy to use. Now to install my husband did it and had to buy heavy toggle bolts to add to studs to hold our ultra thin 60in Samsung TV. Heavy duty and heavy when installing. Very good grade material. We had to use two additional washers with our bolts when attaching the TV to the vertical brackets behind the TV, the bolts were just a bit to long going into the holes behind TV. I also loosen the bolts on top of the extending arms, so it would not be too stiff when pulling, pushing, turning the TV. We are very pleased with our purchase.