Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Peeta or Gale? I am so totally going for Peeta, because u never get a chance to see if Gale even likes Katniss.
asked by Streamfall on August 4, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 269 answers
A
I say Peeta...he's been in love with her since they were 5...that's adorable! Plus, he was going to let her live in the arena when they thought only one could do so...I gotta say Peeta :)
Erin H answered on August 6, 2009
Comment | 8 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't choose between the two of them.
Kalyn answered on August 5, 2009
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
BabiiexElmo answered on August 19, 2009
Comment | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I choose Peeta, for what I claim are the obvious reasons. He has loved her ever since he was five and he has helped her in her time of need. Now do not get me wrong, Gale is next in line, but I just feel that she'd be better off with Peeta. He seems loyal, honest, and the loveliest person ever mentioned in the book. I can't wait until Catching Fire comes out; I'm so excited!
reddXD answered on August 7, 2009
Comment | 5 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I want to say that Gale needs a fair chance and all, and I want to say that I have to read Catching Fire before I choose... but I can't. Peeta's devotion and love to Katniss goes way far back, as proven. I mean, the first book did pretty much outline Katniss and Gale's relationship -- which was purely on a to-death-best-friends-for-life basis. I mean, unless there's some big bomb-drop in the middle... which will probably happen.

God, can you tell I SERIOUSLY can't wait for this book to come out?
Andrea Massaro answered on August 14, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
L'Autumn answered on August 16, 2009

A
Chloe answered on September 3, 2009
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm sorry but I'm going with Gale. I just think he understands Katniss so well, and I'd love to see them together. He's been her hunting partner forever, helping her feed her family. That said, I also love Peeta to death (if I was choosing between the two, he'd be mine in a heartbeat!), and I think he's incredibly brave and worthy and funny. I also think he's the most likely, because SC spent so much time in the first book developing their relationship. But for some reason I think Gale would be a better match for Katniss.
starfish answered on August 14, 2009
Comment | 7 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just wish that we knew more about Gale. His potential is fantastic, but...we really don't know much about him, besides he's a really good hunter and he hates the Capital. I wonder if Suzanne Collins is going to pull something like Scott Westerfeld did in the Uglies Trilogy and get rid of one, forcing Katniss into the alternative.

I really just want everybody to be happy, but I'd gladly take whichever guy she doesn't choose.
L'Autumn answered on August 19, 2009

A
The Colonel answered on September 4, 2009
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   27   Next ›

See all questions about this product