- Save 15% on each participating item when you spend $19.99 or more on ANY ITEM offered by KidsKorner. Enter code KOLORS12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by KidsKorner when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code KSAVE15K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by KidsKorner when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code KSAVE10K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Peg Board Stacking Toddler Toys - Lacing Fine Motor Skills Montessori Toys for 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Old Girls and Boys | Matching Shapes Educational Kids Toy with 36 Pegs, Activity eBook + Travel Backpack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SHAPE SORTER BABY TOYS | These Montessori toys will allow your little one to learn, play and grow with the peg manipulates as they grab, stack, build & tap the pieces together. Use the pegboard building toy as a matching game for shape and color recognition.
- TODDLER LEARNING TOYS | The perfect learning educational toys for 2 year olds. The shapes peg board set helps toddlers develop fine motor muscles as their curiosity and discovery emerges. Use the color sorting toys for toddlers for counting, sorting, patterning, stacking, toddler art and color matching games for toddlers. The sensory toys and puzzles for toddlers also make perfect toddler gifts.
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING TOYS | Preschoolers will use these peg learning resources to prepare for kindergarten. Take advantage of the toddler learning activities eBook for fine motor toddler games with the lacing toys for 2 year old girls and boys.
- KINDERGARTEN MATH MANIPULATIVES FOR KIDS | Kindergartners will use basic counting skills and apply it to more advanced math skills such as adding, subtracting, ten frames, graphing, fractions and base ten. Use these Montessori Materials math counters to Identify numbers and colors and their relation to one another.
- COMPLETE TRAVEL TOYS | The occupational therapy toys are inspired by Montessori learning! The construction toys are everything you need to get started in helping your child grow up smart. Put the backpack on your back and your little one is ready to go! The peg board lacing beads for kids also supports autism.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kids Korner LACING COLORS & SHAPES SORTER PEGBOARD SET with Rainbow Jumbo Lacing Beads
An interactive shapes puzzle for toddlers to learn the basics!
MR. KUDDLES, your learning guide.
Let Mr. Kuddles take you step by step into the world of colors for kids, shapes games for toddlers, lacing, patterns, math and more! Watch while your little one is immersed into the world of learning and playing at the same time BECAUSE LEARNING WAS MEANT TO BE FUN!
THE BENEFITS are endless!
This pegboard for kids educational learning shapes toy is great for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, occupational therapy clients and even elderly patients who need to strengthen their fine motor skills. This interactive lacing shapes activity peg board stacker also helps to improve memory skills, hand eye coordination and strengthens those cognitive muscles.
From counting, sorting, math skills and fine motor development to building, creating and stacking, this shapes learning toys creative play pegboard is ideal for every child to gain the essential life long skills so their future = success.
WHAT YOU GET:
36 Shape Pegs (2"x1.25")
1 Green Foam Board (8"x8")
1 Kids Korner Storage / Travel Backpack (10"x13")
1 Lacing & Threading String (36")
Activity eBook including over 30 pages of step by step instruction from Mr. Kuddles! Also includes 1 Pattern Card = 10 Patterning Activities for Colors and Shapes in eBook download.
BPA Free, Latex Free, Washable & Safe for All Ages
SHAPES to learn: circle, square, triangle, star, hexagon and heart!
COLORS to learn: red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple!
GIVE YOUR CHILD A HEAD START ON THEIR FUTURE - ORDER NOW!
Compare with similar items
Skoolzy Peg Board Set - Montessori Occupational Therapy Fine Motor Skills Toy for Toddlers and Preschoolers. 30 Pegs in Board for Color Recognition Sorting Counting - 30pg Activity Pegboard Download
CC O Play 50pc Peg Board Stacking Toy for Toddlers - Montessori Educational Building Shapes for Preschoolers - Early Learning Set for Fine Motor Skills - Ebook Pegboard Pattern Cards/Games-Tote Bag
ALEX Jr. Tots First Chunky Pegs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||KidsKorner||Education Treasures||CC O PLAY||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 9 x 10 in||2 x 9 x 10 in||9.06 x 13.78 x 3.15 in||11.02 x 11.81 x 2.67 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Slight negative is that some of the holes to put the string through aren't all the way punched making it difficult for him to get the string through but easily resolved by me putting string in a couple of times!
Photos is what 2 yo did after about 5 minutes...husband prompted the shape name buy kid matched and then said "mommy I match all by myself"
I bought this for my now 3 year old son who has had developmental delays. He is currently in Occupational Therapy and we use similar toys for his fine motor skills exercises. There is nothing wrong with the items, in fact it is very useful for my son. However, my son is behind in having control over his fingers and hands, that he sometimes squeezes the pieces very tightly.
The problem is the star pieces which edges are sharp. They cause pain for my son, but just overall, I think the edges should not be so sharp. That said, the items are very useful, great little carrying bag.
Thank you for having ths product on line.
He falls in love with this toy! We got it a few days ago and he plays for hours with that!
It is possible not only to organize them by shape, but also by color, or by suggested activity...
It is also possible to put it on his little fingers and let him walk around pretending that he has long fingers :)
I would never guess that ;)
I am satisfied with this toy, because it is developing creativity and improving his knowledge with shapes and colors.