Kids will enjoy operating this construction tractor with its extra-large front loader; 3 to 7 year olds will delight in scooping up their load, driving to their destination and dumping it from the driver's seat. The large bucket seat is adjustable. 2 speeds; 2.5 or 4.5 mph, plus reverse, foot pedal accelerator, automatic brakes, and traction wheels makes driving easy, comfortable, and safe. Parents control the speed with the second gear lockout feature. 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included.
About Peg Perego
Peg Perego is a family-owned and managed world-class company that has been making quality products since 1949. Beginning in 1969, Peg Perego started making battery operated children’s riding vehicles in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Today, 99% of vehicles sold by Peg Perego in North America are made at the Fort Wayne plant. Peg Perego is a trusted name among parents who seek quality, safety, realism and performance from the products they purchase for their children. Toll-free customer service located in Fort Wayne, Indiana and a two-year extended warranty is available on all products sold by Peg Perego. Quality partners that trust Peg Perego’s performance and reputation to be similar to their own are John Deere, Polaris, Case IH and Fiat.
- High Performance: Special high-performance rechargeable battery-powered tractor
- 2 Speeds: 2.5 or 4.5 mph (4.5 mph parental lockout for beginners)
- Reverse: Switches easily to reverse mode, just like the real deal
- Drive: Foot pedal on-off plus automatic brakes
- Scoop It: Working front loader
- Scoops, carries, and dumps from the driver's seat
- Wheels: Construction tractor wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel, or pavement
- Room to Grow: Large, adjustable bucket seat with backrest
- Power Up: 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included
- Weight Capacity: Can hold up to 85 pounds
- Extended Warranty: Free second year warranty extension with consumer participation