Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Peg Perego Pliko Four Stroller, Geranium (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 7, 2013
Gostei muito desse carrinho. Fácil de abrir, fechar, manusear, manobrar etc. Só achei q ele ficaria um pouco menor quando fechado, mas mesmo assim merece nota máxima.
on May 25, 2014
I purchased this same stroller 13 years ago when I had my first child. It was also used for my 2nd child. I liked it so much I decided to purchase again for my 3rd child. Very easy to push with one hand. I only have 3 complaints. 1) poor instructions 2) the canopy doesn't stay snapped in. I have to reconnect it each time I use the stroller. 3) the base doesn't connect when I open it so I have to bend down and push it into place. The stroller will collapse if these are not in place. These are bothersome but I still really like this stroller and am happy with my purchase.
on December 4, 2014