Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 305 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 379 reviews
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 29, 2017
I purchased this micro case in Red, it's pretty cool!

This is the first case like this that I've ever purchased. I purchased it because my boyfriend is an IT engineer and always has big cases like this with locks, like on spy movies where they have poison antidotes that fit perfectly inside like the case was made exactly for it! I tease him whenever we go to the movies! I got this little case in a super obvious bright red, to spoof on him! I thought it would be a good joke! I'm going to use the case to keep the system restore flash drive in, for the new computer that I got, so that I don't lose it.

This is a really nice case! Even though it's small, it's no toy. The seams seal really well, the rubber liner definitely works. I purchased the pluck foam so the case would have a custom fit effect like I wanted Pelican 1012 Pick N' Pluck Foam Set for 1010 Micro-Case (Grey) and it fits perfectly in the case!

I have zero reason for the rubber liner, I really just got the case for fun, and to prevent loss of the restore flash drive. I haven't tested it under water, but it seems to suck it tightly when I try and open it. The case is shiny and really nice! It is very slick looking! I definitely got more than I expected. It also has a carabiner clip on one end. I love the case! I'm trying to think up reasons to get more of them!

I did NOT notice a smell when I received this like I read on another review.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review, I hope you've found it helpful!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 22, 2012
This is my first go around with a small Pelican case (I have the 1510 carry on and it works like a charm!).

Reason for buying:
I bought this to protect the numerous thumb drives that I have acquired over the years. I wanted something that would not only keep them in one place, but be able to stand up to the elements and getting knocked around in a bag during travel. I also purchased the pick n' pluck foam insert to keep things from jingling around inside the case

Pros:
Durable - The 1010 case has a solid construction and the rubber bottom inside also forms the seal around the entire lip of the case). Haven't put it through the elements yet, but I have confidence it would do just fine.
Versatile - You can easily pull the foam insert out and fit loose items such as money, credit cards, a pocket knife, medicine, etc to have your essential items in an easy on-the-go case.

Cons:
Size - it is a bit too big for just being a thumb drive case, however I plan on using it for multiple items when traveling (I knew this when I bought it). If you're looking to store flash memory, then you might opt for a slimmer Pelican case.
Carabiner ring - the carabiner that the case comes with is a bit cheap feeling but it's not a deal breaker by any means. The opening however is too small and only fits small sized carabiners. Pelican would be better off having an opening that can fit a regular size carabiner; it would make it that much more useful to clip onto backpacks or a belt loop.

* Note, this case will not fit an iPhone 4/4s... I tried mine just for kicks and it is just a hair too big for the case. Then again, I believe Pelican makes a case specifically for smart phones if that's what you're looking for.
review image review image review image
on July 26, 2013
I got this case for my hearing aids when I am at the pool, lake or water parks with the kids. I use it more often than I thought as it is not too heavy and the hearing aids fits perfectly when used with the Pelican pluck foam. I did not realize that these cases are not water proof like the OtterBoxes, they are only water resistant.
on May 21, 2017
Pelican cases are always great, but I'm happy that the gopro hero 5 (or go pro hero5, or whatever) fits inside *in the frame* very snugly and safely, lid closing and all. It squashes the side ribs of the padding, but they're hollow, so it's fine - it doesn't require force. Comes with carabiner, looks fancy and professional.
review image
on June 20, 2016
Works as advertised. I love these small Pelican cases to hold many small items that I don't want to get wet or lose! I purchased this blue one and also a red one. Like other items on amazon, the cost is dependent on the color of the case, so if the color doesn't matter to you, look at several colors to find the least expensive one!
on February 15, 2016
You can't really go wrong with a Pelican case. You just need to pick the size you need, pick a color, and find a good deal. This fit all the above and ended being a very good solution for my needs. While this is the smallest version I've purchased, I have other Pelican cases up to suitcase size, have been quite happy with the performance and longevity of each, and would not hesitate in purchasing another for the next time I need something like this.

As a side comment, when I can't find a Pelican that is the size I want, I'll also consider Nanuk cases, which are of comparable quality.
on July 31, 2013
Pelican is a widely recognized brand that has a great reputation for keeping items safe, clean, and dry and this is no exception. I use this case to keep extra cell phone and flashlight batteries and a few other miscellaneous items including a USB flash drive. I keep this case attached to my Kelty backpack at all times and I now consider it a "must have" for me.

Though this case is a bit small for most smart phones and other tech items that you would like to keep dry, it is the perfect size for accessories. I have a Galaxy S4 and I am able to keep 2 extra batteries as well as 2 extra Ultrafire batteries for my Fenix TK21. I also keep my USB drive in there for when I need data to go.

Pros: Safe, secure, dry, and clean

Cons: a bit small, but not a huge deal.

Overall: This is a GREAT case that I would recommend for anyone who needs to keep some tech accessories with them!
on June 25, 2017
I use this to store small electronics (mainly headphones and a little iPod nano 6) and it works amazing! Throw this in a bag without worry, it's great! Recommend getting one of the Pelican 1012 Foam Sets to go with it (two tends to be a bit too thick unless you have something very small and delicate)
on November 5, 2014
Snug around the edges, and maybe 0.5mm of clearance on top inside. No need for additional foam to keep it in place like you see with the M1 or M2, since the M3 is slightly thicker at the lens (3mm more than the M2). Great little case at a good price which makes the RX100 truly a go-anywhere camera. $10 is a no-brainer investment to protect your prized compact camera.
on March 30, 2015
So this is a small case for sure it definitely gives the impression that it's useless at first. Who's phone is that small to fit in there anyway? That's when I discovered something it is absolutely perfect for purely by accident. It will fit 10 12 gauge shotgun shells perfectly almost as if that's it's true meaning in life. Why is the numbet 10 important well I'll tell you is due to buckshot and slugs generally well at least with only few exceptions for the most part coming in packages of 5 so you can now have those shells ready to grab and be water tight. The carabiner let's you hook it on just about anything. It's great for a bug out bag or just to keep near your shotgun for quick and ready access to ten additional shells.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.