Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on July 12, 2014
Works great for holding some of my dive gear. It's water resistant, not water proof. Which my dive buddy figured out with his cellphone. It even said not submergible, despite what the salesperson said. Anyway, it holds my stuff, snaps tight, and when its in my dive bag, it stays protected. Waiting to see how it does,packed in luggage for a flight.
on August 3, 2015
This is my third Pelican case; a 1750 for my long guns, and a 1060 for ammunition. Bought this 1040 to store my Samsung Galaxy S6 while canoeing. The phone is in it's own case (Otter Box Defender) and fits perfectly inside the Pelican 1060 Micro and still has room to include my iPod Classic. Solid construction. Tight seal all around. I find myself looking for reasons to buy more!
on August 3, 2016
got it to keep my daughter's diabetic supplies dry and safe during hikes and camp. Fits Omnipod PDM, strips and lancing device perfectly. Not much else will fit. maybe few alcohol wipe things as well. Does the job great, even in a hands of very active 9 year old.
on December 12, 2015
Bought this for my iphone 6S, and it's a little too big to fit into a pocket (without looking excited about something). I liked the the 1020 which secretly would fit into a pocket with my 5S. I hope Pelican comes out with an intermediate size.
on July 7, 2017
Water tested in the sink, nothing got through. Perfect fit for my Droid turbo 2. Fits perfect in my kayak.
on March 8, 2017
Very nice case...bought it after seeing it used to hold 10 Ruger 10-22 magazines. Only complaint is it prompted me to buy more mags to fill it up...lol.
on January 11, 2014
I use this in my range bag to protect my battery operated hearing protection, batteries, and other sensitive gear. It's a very well built unit that should last for a long time and I love the fact that it provides such a tight seal that I don't have to worry about my sensitive equipment getting damaged from being soaked in Florida Summer rains while doing competitive action shooting.
on August 4, 2015
Purchased the Micro Case to hold my phone while on a rafting trip. I placed the case (containing my phone) in my tackle box. Early into the float, my tackle box and myself were washed off the raft. Fortunately, we were able to recover the tackle box and I immediately dug out the case with my phone. Much to my supreme and delight, the phone was completely dry...not a bit of wetness inside the box! Needless to say I am extremely satisfied with this product. I will be purchasing more cases in various sizes for future trips.
on July 16, 2013
I purchased this for my Rafting trip down the Colorado River to keep my phone, credit card, ID and Insurance card safe. It is perfectly waterproof and durable! Someone threw my waterproof bag (I know so rude) that it was in and the case handled it like a champ! I would definitely recommend this for any water journey!
on May 4, 2015
worked for my iPhone 6 plus with it's case on, however I did also buy the foam and placed that in the main part of the box so that my phone was basically in the lid. Still it did exactly as I wanted and protected my phone while out in the sand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.