Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pelican 1052 Pick N' Pluck Foam Set for 1050 Micro-Case (Grey)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on September 23, 2015
Fits perfectly in my 1050 case. I just wish the foam came in three or four layers, so that way I could remove the pre-cut blocks in the middle layers and still have protective padding above and below whatever I have in the case. Other than that, it works well and I'll definitely be buying more
on July 9, 2013
I purchased this product to provide a custom fit for my Garmin 650t GPS in a Pelican 1050 Micro-Case. While it works, the density of the foam is very suitable for this, it does require some effort to get there. The foam is partially scored into small blocks vertically but the foam is so thick that it is necessary to add additional scores horizontally. This was harder to do than I expected because even with a very sharp knife, the foam compresses and resists cutting. Maybe a "hot knife" or an air saw with a very fine-tooth blade would have worked better. Or, Pelican could have provided, say 3 sheets of scored foam, with a total thickness the same as this single sheet. That way the pieces could be individually shaped as needed and stacked, one on the other for a final, snug fitting, "glove" to secure my GPS.

I'd buy this again and would recommend it to anyone else, as well. Just be forewarned you will need to massage the foam a bit to get the contour you need.
on October 1, 2011
I highly recommend this for storing any electronics in the Pelican 1050 case. Just be very careful as you tear away because you can easily go too far, and sticking the torn pieces back in doesn't really work. I won't swear to this, but it does not seem to harm bare camera lenses.
on August 12, 2014
The foam that I received from another supplier for Pelican Pick N' Pluck 1042 had two pieces and these fitted nicely. But for this very similar product with almost the same size and brand, I was sent a single thicker foam. So one does not have the facility to cushion the phone on both side.
on April 16, 2014
The foam is easy to pluck out and works great for items that are square or rectangular. I'm using mine for a hand held Oxygen sensor which is mostly rounded edges and a round cap. I was able t make a compartment that holds the sensor securely (if a bit too tightly) and a spot to press the cap into (almost fits).
on April 15, 2013
This foam block is companion to Pelican 1050 Micro Case. The foam is partially cut (cubed) so creating custom cutouts for your gear is simple and easy. You can "pluck" the foam out or you can cut it along the perforated precuts using an Exacto knife or a razor blade, box cutter, etc. Perfect fit and affords superb protection for your small delicate stuff.
on July 22, 2014
Works great for stuffing into my Pelican 1050 & placing my Galaxy S5 on top then closing. It allows me to view the phone LED while on call during a hockey game without worrying about breaking my expensive phone. It is designed to be easily pulled apart into whatever size you wish.
on July 26, 2013
I got the Pelican case case for my Nikon Coolpix camera when I am at the pool, lake or water parks with the kids. I use it more often than I thought as it is not too heavy and the camera fits perfectly when this foam is used.
on May 2, 2015
This was a little hard to use in the case with a rubber liner. It works but I had to take out a lot of foam and it does not sit well in the case. It is not a big problem for me because I don't need to take it out a lot.
on February 9, 2014
It's works exactly as it should , although, be aware that it is not a set and instead simply a 1 piece. It does not come with the lid foam insert. Does wonders and looks great in the Pelican 1050 and at a great price too!

See 1 answered question