Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pelican 1510 Case With Padded Dividers (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Watertight with Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Reinforced padlock protectors
- Stainless steel ball bearing wheels
- Single Layer padded dividers with Velcro adjustments; Exterior Dimensions: 22"L x 13.81"W x 9"D (55.9 x 35.1 x 22.9 cm); Interior Dimensions: 19.75" x 11.00" x 7.60" (50.1 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm)
- Waterproof, crush-proof and dust-proof
- FAA maximum carry-on size
- Retractable extension handle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- FAA maximum carry on size
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
Waterproof crush-proof and dust-proof FAA maximum carry-on size Convoluted lid foam Retractable extension handle Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings Easy open double throw latches Open cell core with solid wall design - strong lightweight-Ring seal Automatic pressure equalization valve Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors Comfortable rubber over-molded handle Lifetime guarantee of excellence Interior: 19 3/4" W x 11" H x 7 5/8" D
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first unboxed the case, I thought I was going to have to buy a larger one. I was pleasantly surprised with how much gear I was able to fit after spending a morning carefully breaking away the pre-cut cube foam. Keep this in mind. You will need to sit yourself down for several hours carefully shaping the foam. I found it quite enjoyable despite the fact that I watched Manchester United lose (again) while doing this. Just take your time and try to leave about 2 layers of foam between the heavier items.
FYI: Inspect the foam grid before you start breaking out the pieces you don't need! There is a seam that runs along the middle in the horizontal and vertical directions that is slightly wider than the pre-cut squares. It's hard to explain, but you'll notice it if you just take one close look. I would suggest you try to leave these 2 seams untouched as they will give the foam a tiny bit more rigidity.
For reference, here's the gear that I'm storing in this case:
- Canon 1D-series body (w/ eyepiece extender and an Arca Swiss plate plus CustomSLR C-loop on bottom)
- Canon 6D body (w/ eyepiece extender and CustomSLR C-loop on bottom)
- 24-70mm 2.8L lens w/ hood attached
- 135mm 2.0L lens w/ hood attached
- 16-35mm f/2.8L *without the hood* or 35mm f/1.4L lens
- 3 Canon Speedlites (more on this below)***
- Some slots plucked out for smaller items (16 AA batteries, extra 1D battery, extra 6D battery, 6D charger, 3 Speedlite shoes, 8 card SD card holder.
I work out of this case when I'm on location. If I'm going to go mobile, I'll pick out what I need and throw it in my backpack.
***Note retarding Speedlites: I have 600EX's. This case is about 1/4" too shallow to place them vertically. If you could, there would be even more space for gear. I have 2 of the flashes laying on top of each other and the 3rd is placed in a slot where the head is tilted in the 90-degree position. If you have 580EX (or something other) check the length. If they are at least 1/4 inch shorter when the head is pointed directly up, this case will hold a bit more gear.
After thinking about the purchase of this specific case a bit more, I will likely buy a second identical one so I have a place for the rest of my photography related gear (brackets, extra card holders, 70-200 f2.8L IS lens, 1D series body charger (which is big), AA chargers, etc.)
I'm not going to question the durability of any Pelican case. I have 2 others that I've been using for many years and they are as close to indestructible as you can get. It's a very safe purchase that will last a very long time. Keep in mind that these cases hold their value should you decide to sell it a year or 3 down the road.
I'll snap a photo of my layout and upload it here ASAP.
I will now list what I carry in this case: 1 Bosch ps-21 hand drill with extra battery and charger, two full sets of drill bits, two sets of security bits, a ferrule crimper, rj-45 crimper, an automatic wire stripper, 2 handheld wire strippers, d-type crimper, coaxial compression crimper, lmr-400 stripper, fiber shears, scissors, screw driver, precision screw driver, 1/4" socket set, cutters, utility knife, pens, files, center punch, coaxial stripper, cable stripper, fluke pro 300 probe and toner, multimeter, Allen wrenches, 6" crescent, channel locks, 8-12mm and 1/4"-1/2" spanners, 2 greenlee crimpall crimpers and die set, punchdown tool, soldering iron, coaxial/cat tester, head lamp, safety glasses, hearing protection, and solder.
I hope that I am doing this case justice when I say it is the best case I have found and currently in production at this time. Do I have to organize my tools in roll up pouches and a sensible manner? Yes but who wouldn't? There is nothing I could to do to improve this case unless I spent 3-6 months custom designing a 2nd version of this case with pelican. If you are curious about its capabilities all of the gear I have listed has survived TSA and every other transportation agency I have run into so far.
Most recent customer reviews
I just wish Pelican shipped these with their Trekpak dividers and not just the padded foams. The Trekpaks are way overpriced.Read more