Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Pelican 1560 Case With Foam (Black)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 48% off the $290.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$169.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Copolymer Polypropylene
- 17.93" high
- 10.43" wide
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Pelican 1560 Case with Foam Set is a durable, watertight, airtight, dust-proof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25 (6.4 mm neoprene O-ring, two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in, automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
- Product Dimensions: 22.1 x 10.4 x 17.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 18.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004AHKWRA
- Item model number: 1560-000-110
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I highly recommend the pluck n pull foam for perfect customization. I have placed every bit of photography gear i own in one case. After about 4 months of hauling it to every shoot location I have bought another for more my gear. It just works.
Don't let your valuable equipment bounce around and get ruined, invest wisely in your business.
Packed my 4x5 Chamonix, 12 double darks, pentax spot meter , level, 5 lenses(including a 75mm and 305 clarion), 2 1-inch 4x5 film boxes, 2 1/2-inch film boxes, as well as a few spare light meter batteries and cable release. Cozy but totally secure. Shipped it cross country UPS and then returned with me as checked baggage. Arrived and returned without incident and that was including the TSA inspection.
Also this is the perfect take off platform for dusty or grassy areas. It provides a nice clean surface.
Last night I had to do a shoot at a festival and walked 6 blocks with it to the concert stage. The wheels are a necessity
Just make sure you purchase Pelican 1500D Peli Desiccant Silica Gel if you are using it for handguns or anything else that make be sensitive to humidity
60mm x 18mm