- Product Dimensions: 24.6 x 13.8 x 19.4 inches ; 26.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 26.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001CY652K
- Item model number: 1620-020-110
- Average Customer Review: 90 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pelican Pelicase 1620
|Price:||$249.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$143.00 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican's Pick N'Pluck foam lets you customize the interior.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Interior Dimensions (inches): 21.37 x 16.31 x 12.56
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Pelican 1620 Case With Foam (Black)
Pelican 1610 Case With Foam (Black)
Pelican 1650 Case With Foam (Black)
Pelican 1660 Case With Foam (Black)
Pelican 1640 Camera Case With Foam (Black)
Pelican Storm iM2750 Case With Foam (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
The world's toughest watertight protective cases. Pelican cases feature an exclusive 1/4" neoprene o-ring to guarantee a perfect seal. Neither dust nor water can penetrate this barrier. All Pelican cases are absolutely airtight. The exclusive built-in o-ring sealed pressure purge valve allows for quick equalization after changes in altitude or temperature. Pick 'n Pluck foam included unless specified. Item 330517ordered upon request.
Top customer reviews
When I got home I wanted to check and see if the case really held up as advertised. Because of the temperature difference, I decided to leave it alone overnight before opening it. Needless to say the case worked beautifully! The camera, lenses, and countless other electronics were all in tact! I'm sure the Silica Gel pack I used was also a factor in this.
I am very impressed with this case. I've stood on it to get higher shots, dragged it up and down stairs, and generally handle it in a carefree manner (It IS fairly heavy). It hasn't broken yet and it'll surely hold up for years to come. I will definitely be purchasing another for my audio gear, which, unfortunately, is still stranded in a plastic bin inside my car...
Be careful when you are packing this case when you are going to check it at the airport. It is heavy and very easy to pack over the weight limit causing you to have to pay the oversize luggage rate.
There are a few noticeable areas missing chunks of plastic, and a few of the ribs have pieces missing from them. But everything else about this case is in working order.
As long as the internal dimensions meet your storage needs, you will not be disappointed, guaranteed.
I've carried my most valuable tools in this case for years. Near indestructible.
It would survive you in a plane crash.
Also, this thing is BIG! You can fit a lot of stuff in it. And the pick-and-pluck foam makes it easy to customize it to your needs.
I highly recommend this case... and reading.
Most recent customer reviews
I did not anticipate the case weighed 23 pounds before adding a 16 pound accordion.Read more