Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 26, 2015
Expensive but worth it. Bought this for a project at work. My technician did not want me to buy it. After the first time in the field he said he was so glad that I had bought it.
on May 6, 2013
fit the predrilled holes nicely in the 1660 case. Handy for small tool/part storage. Would have been nice if a few of the compartments were a tad larger, but no biggie. Very nice add on.
on April 4, 2015
Great item at a great price. Will hold everything I need to in the lid of my Pelican box.
on August 22, 2015
great for my suitcase that i deploy with.
on April 26, 2015
A bit pricey, but makes the case.
on June 4, 2015
A must have!!
on April 14, 2015
very handy
on December 28, 2014
The zippers are super cheap.
on March 12, 2016
This fit perfectly in my Pelican case. I'm using the case for camping gear and needed a simple organizer to hold small pieces, a deck of cards and various other small items that you need at the camp site. Absolutely simple to install.
on December 15, 2015
Not sure how much I love it yet, but so far I'm happy with it. Installs easily and makes use out of the otherwise wasted space at the top of my case. I'm using my 1660 more as a heavy duty cargo trunk (without foam). I don't see this being a great idea for quite EVERY application. But for mine, this keeps all the little odds and ends readily accessible instead of sinking into the abyss at the bottom of the case.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.