Pelican Elite 20 Quart Cooler
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VOLUME: True 20 quart internal volume (holds 15 cans or 3 wine bottles)
- EXTREME ICE RETENTION: 2 inches of polyurethane insulation with a 360 degree freezer-grade gasket delivers extreme ice retention
- FEATURES: Over molded carry handle, 3 inch locking latches, reinforced lockable hasp, stainless steel bottle opener, anti-shear hinge system, molded-in tie-down slots
- FEATURES: 4 self draining cup holders, non-skid rubber feet
- MADE IN USA: Includes Pelican's legendary lifetime - "you break it, we replace it. Forever! "
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I searched high and low for dimensions on this cooler and could only find vague measurements on their website. Ended up having to call Pelican themselves and it took me 45 minutes until someone could tell me what I needed to know. So if anybody is curious the outside bottom of the cooler is 13.5 x 9 inches
Originally purchased for 195.00 and it went on sale a week later for 139.99. Amazon refused to price match the sale, so I had to send my cooler back, get a refund, and then buy the same exact cooler that was on sale. If Amazon wants to waste company money on shipping, and receiving back used items - so be it.
For 139.99 it's a great cooler that should last many years.
4 Stars for the Pelican Elite 20qt cooler
3 Stars for Amazons policies
1. It is put together like a German car. Solid all over with that unique thump that tells you it's closed tight.
2. It keeps things cold for days. Even after the ice melts (after 2 days locked in a very hot car in the middle of the summer in the south) the remaining ice/water keeps drinks icy cold for another 3 days. As a matter of fact I've never had anything in it that wasn't still very cold when it came out.
3. Cup holders!
4. It makes a stable seat that doesn't flex at all, even for a 250 lb man. The height is perfect for it, almost like it was designed for this purpose.
5. The side opposite the hinges has a curved cutout so it fits comfortably against your leg. You don't get beaten by a straight side.
I considered buying a much more expensive cooler but I'm so glad I didn't.
Top international reviews
I thought of getting their own ice-pack to see if it would perform better but not interested in sinking more money into this.
Don't get me wrong, this is a really solidly built cooler but it does not really match it's advertised claims.
It's great for a day or two... maybe 3 if all you're carrying are canned or bottled drinks. I was looking for something to carry some frozen food that didn't fit in my boat's 12v fridge so it's of little use to me now. Will be looking to replace it with a 12/110v cooler next year.