Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 380 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 402 reviews
on October 12, 2015
This cooler is killer. Love it. I almost bought a Yeti. Saw this. In a side by side, there is no comparison in hardware or performance. Its a little bulky, but that's insulation. Kept in the back of the work truck. Loaded with drinks and 20 lbs of chip ice. After 4 days in FL heat, still ice in there. Try one out. You will not be disappointed.
on February 22, 2017
Had it over a year and still holds ice well and functions just like new! Add frozen water bottles with your ice and it will last a few extra days! Holds a 30 pack of beer and 20 lbs of ice.
on February 25, 2014
This cooler does a great job and keeping things cold as well as hot (if needed). Only problem is with all the insulation, it is fairly heavy empty. Loaded with ice and drinks, you need two people to carry it.
on August 25, 2016
Love this cooler! Quality feels WAY better than a Yeti in my opinion. The latches are super sturdy and are amazingly quiet as well. They are way better than the Yeti's rubber pulls and the side handles are SOLID unlike the Yeti rope handles.

My only complaint is that the 35qt is from their first gen of coolers (which I wasn't aware when I purchased it) so the design is a bit different than the new ones and the padlock metal doesn't have the integrated bottle opener like the new ones do.
on May 24, 2016
Cooler says it will keep ice for up to ten days. Not in Arizona even though I had it in the house the most I got was three days. Maybe it will do better in the northwest with cooler weather. You would think with the heavy weight of the cooler it would work well. Not convinced that it is worth the price. For the cost the wire basket should be included.
on June 22, 2016
I receive this 35qt cooler and ran the 7-10 days test, this cooler would not hold ice for 48 hours. Had this 35qt cooler with 20lbs of ice in it and this cooler was in a garage at temperature 88 deg, when I check the cooler after 32 hours the water was cold but no ice. The cooler is well built and very heavy, I don't no where the test was run on this Pelican ProGear Cooler but my test shows it will not keep Ice for no 7-10 days. You might get 48 hours but no week.
And the price is little high for what they state it will do.
on October 7, 2014
This cooler is incredible quality, both inside and outside. The latches are large enough to open with a gloved hand, perfect for fishing, camping, or work. The orange color stands out perfectly and fits easily on a stand up paddle board. The bottom of the cooler is slightly pitched towards the drain allowing water to be removed without tilting the cooler. Pelican hit a home run with this cooler, and Amazon had the best price I could find. A plus
on November 18, 2016
I now own two of these and they have both exceeded my expectations. Performance as good or better than the more expensive brands and made in the USA! Took it on a six day road trip thru several states and all types of weather, getting in and out of it regularly and I only went thru 3 bags of ice. In fact, when I came home there was enough ice and cold water in it to get a case of beer ice cold and there was still ice left in it the next day. Great product!
on August 13, 2016
I ordered this cooler for my Dad who often needs to keep food/drinks cold during shooting competitions. We looked at different high rated coolers. Of course a Yeti would be great, but the price is not so much. We looked into the Pelican ProGear 35qt. and saw that there were a lot of good reviews. My Dad was very happy with the choice. This cooler held ice for the 4 days in 90 degree weather. The Pelican isn't the cheapest cooler out there but worth every penny.
on November 6, 2016
Better than expected! I was in California fighting fires when my wife ordered this cooler and had it shipped to me at the heli-base. The temp was in excess of 95 degrees many, consecutive days and we only had to put ice in the cooler every other day! The construction is better than Yeti and price less...that's a win/win! The cooler is heavy empty but that's the trade-off for the best insulation available.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.