Pelican Products ProGear Elite Wheeled Cooler
|Price:||$379.95 - $499.95|
- Whether you're out fishing or just enjoying a fun day out on the water with friends, the Pelican 80-
- This sturdy cooler can keep ice cold for up to 10 days
- Press and pull latches keep it securely closed
- Other features include an integrated fish scale on the lid, heavy-duty wheels and a built-in bottle
- Features: - Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2 polyurethane insulation - Buil
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
•Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
•Built-in Bottle Opener
You will never need another cooler (unless you want one of our other sizes.) Our engineers have crafted the toughest mobile cold storage unit possible, with no detail overlooked. Reinforced corners and thick walls insulate better for longer ice retention while protecting from impact. Superiror stainless steel hardware and built-in UV resistance protect for a lifetime. And that's not even getting into specifics. Test one for a lifetime and see. Engineered to last.•Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
•Molded-In Tie Downs
•Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
•Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
•Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
•Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
•Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
•Molded-In handles with built in trolley handle
•Heavy duty wheels
•Guaranteed for life
•Made in USA
•*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model
Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with c•Custom Color Program
Pelican ProGear is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.
**Pelican ProGear Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376Body: Polyethylene Latch: ABS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This 80 quart beast is just that...wheels or not, it's a beast. Don't expect to fill it to the brim with beer, drinks and ice and just toss it into the back of your truck.
2. The design of the feet underneath is pure genius in that the cooler never rests on the wheels when it is sitting still, which means you can set it in your vehicle or boat without it rolling all over the place. With that said, the feet are set to a height that when you trolley the cooler from one place to another you have to lift it completely off the feet for the wheels to engage. When this happens the drain plug on the other end will occasionally scrape the ground causing scuff marks on the plug if you are pulling the cooler across concrete.
3. The last item is the lifetime warranty. You should be aware that this basically covers just the box. That's it. The gasket, the drain plug, the feet, the latches...pretty much any thing that could actually go wrong with this cooler is NOT COVERED.
With those things said, this is still BY FAR the best cooler I have ever owned and even though it's a little pricey. It has been well worth the money.
Browne-Foodservice 88236 6" Two-Thirds-Size Anti-Jam Steam Pan
The carry handles are very well thought out, especially the one used for the wheels. As shown in the picture, it does not go all the way up which keeps the cooler off of your heels when walking with it. The wheels also do not engage until you lift it with the handle so it does not go rolling around your truck or down a hill.
Most recent customer reviews
The Pelican is much heavier than Yeti and they’re equal in keeping items cold.