Pelican 7600 Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lumens: 944 = high mode; 479 = medium mode; 37 = low mode beam distance: up to 225 meters
- Run time: 3h15 M= high mode; 4h30 M= medium mode; 29H = low mode
- Features: aluminum body with anodized finish, USB Lithium Ion rechargeable battery included, battery level indication
- Features: 3 LED colors (white, red, Green), 4 modes (high-medium-low-strobe), IPX8 Certified
- Includes pelican's legendary lifetime guarantee - you break it, we replace it...Forever
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Pelican designs and manufactures tough lighting tools used by professionals including firefighters, police, military, aerospace, industrial and consumers. Built Pelican tough, our lights offer the Lumen brightness and safety needed whether in the field or at home. Our line of super bright lights include waterproof lights, tactical lights, safety approved lights for hazardous areas, hands free lighting, right angle lights for fire fighting and industrial use and signaling lights for traffic and airport operations. We have LED the industry through enormous gains in LED light output performance, and keep in mind that every Pelican flashlight is guaranteed for life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still love the light , but the battery is not lasting as long as it use to. After using the light on high for about an hour, the light charge changes from green to yellow indicating a low charge. For anyone working graves, that’s not good. I don’t like to use the lower light output. I would recommend having a usb charger in the car in between calls/use, but that is a little inconvenient. Still a solid light and very bright.
So I've been using this light for 4 months now, still works great, still holds a charge and I am happy with it. Here are MY personal complaints about the item, mind you they are minor and does not affect my desire to use this light as my primary carry.
1. I have never used the red or green lenses, they have been useless to me. What would have been helpful would be a UV light maybe when checking ID's. Just a thought..
2. The tail-cap button is sensitive. I have a habit of just pressing it momentarily, but its momentary enough to where it cycles through the light cycles and I find myself activating the strobe feature quite often when I am only trying to activate the steady bright feature. The box included a way to program the cycles, but I would have preferred the strobe feature at the end of the cycle, not the 2nd one in. Just my personal preference.
Thats it, those are my only complaints. Great job Pelican.
So far, this light is AMAZINGLY BRIGHT. I am a police officer and depend on my light. I have only used it about a week and so far so good. Battery lasts pretty well. I love the size of the light and how it feels in my hand. I had a much bigger light before with about the same brightness but it was a little too long and made it feel a bit awkward when holding. I also love the clip on this to stick in my pocket and transition to other items if needed. I will update the review if I encounter any problems but so far so good. I also have to give an A+ and 5 stars to Pelican for their customer service and warranty. I previously had the Pelican 7060 and the end cap cracked on me when I was running to an emergency (it fell out of its cheap holster). I contacted Pelican, they replaced my light under their lifetime warranty, and upgraded it to the NEWER Pelican 7060. I had to show them some love and buy the Pelican 7600. I also love the fact it is rechargeable. I hope the quality lasts and if so, I will never buy another $300 surefire !
The battery holds a charge well, and recharging with a phone cord is more convenient than you can imagine.
The light fits my hand well, and the design of the tail cap allows for both easy manipulation of the button and standing it on end for an area light. Other light I've used don't let you do both.
A fine product.