Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 1, 2017
This is the perfect size for my sunglasses and comparably priced compared to much inferior "hard cases".

I use this to hold my sunglesses in my suitcase when I travel. Perfect on all accounts and useful for other purposes when not used for my glasses.
review image
on September 17, 2014
The Pelican Micro Series boxes are nothing short of perfect. I have many of them in various sizes with both black with a clear lid and yellow with a clear lid. Anything that you'd want to protect from getting crushed or wet, then these are what you need. All of the Pelican Micro Series are made of some sort of super-strong plastic. I'm pretty sure you can run them over with your car and they wouldn't break. They are also completely waterproof with a very tight seal when snapped closed. They come with the black carabiner, but I don't care for them so I take them off. They also have a small pressure valve on the front to equalize the pressure. The colored rubber insert is also removable if you'd prefer to have just a clear box. Pelican boxes of all sorts are very popular with our military so that should tell you how incredibly strong and just plain great they are.
on August 2, 2013
I tested the case fairly thoroughly on the river this summer. I kept it in a small cooler while tubing. The seal held tight and none of my items came into contact with any sort of water or moisture. (I'm in Texas, the ICE melts quickly, so the product was sitting in water most of the time.) GREAT buy in my opinion, for protecting your gear in any situation that involves water. Will fit smart phones. I have a Galaxy S3 that fits great with room for cash and keys!
on July 24, 2014
This case is just barely large enough to hold my iPhone 5 (not flat, but at an angle) and a few other small things. I use it while backpacking or canoeing to protect my phone just in case I fall into water.
on January 6, 2018
These cases are sturdy and really useful.
on August 24, 2017
on April 16, 2018
JUST AS ADVERTISED.
on February 12, 2016
Fits a pair of glasses perfectly, which is exactly what I wanted it for. Of course I tested it underwater and, sure enough, the seal was perfect and everything stayed nice and dry.
on July 6, 2017
I ordered the black with a clear top. I received black with a black top. The order was fulfilled my JB tool sales.

Pelican makes great stuff. The item performs flawlessly. I did not get what I ordered.
on June 13, 2017
Got it more for its smell proof quality, fits anywhere. Love it.