Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pellor New 5-LED Bicycle Bike Laser Tail Light Lane for Outdoor Cycling Camping
|Price:||$6.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2012 new style, generation design
- 5-LED Laser Bicycle Tail Light (3 flashing modes)
- Design For Your Safety Riding
- High Quality & Brightness Warning Tail Light
- 2 laser launcher
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* 5-LED Laser Bicycle Tail Light
* Design For Your Safety Riding
* High Quality & Brightness Warning Tail Light
* 5-LED Light (3 flashing modes)
* 2 laser launcher
* Recommend the use of 2x AAA Rechargeable batteries with 900ma battery capacity (not included)
* Working 9-36 hours, caution laser, avoid exposure directly to eye
* Water Resistant?rain and snow will not affect operation,however it is not waterproof and should never be submerged
* 1 X 5-LED Laser Warning Tail Light
* 1 X Clamp
* 2 X Rubber Gasket
* 1 X Retail Package
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest problem is that the lines aren't far enough apart. The two lasers are just over 3 feet from each other, so you get about 18 inches on each side, measured from the frame. The law here in Austin says that drivers have to give 3 feet when passing (measured from the rider's shoulder), but with 18 inches from the seatpost, the lines are less than a foot from your shoulder. I fear that if anything it'll encourage people to pass closer than they normally would, and dangerously so. The distance will vary slightly based on the height of your bike, but you'd have to be riding the tallest clown bike on earth to get three feet out of this.
I ended up mounting it on my handle bars and angling it to give myself more room. That works okay, but the device is bulky enough that it gets in the way in that position. I think any future iteration on this concept needs the ability to adjust the beam width in order to be successful.
Another problem I noticed is that the lines aren't very bright. They're visible in total blackness, but standard street lights dimmed them significantly, and passing headlights washed them out entirely. I'm not sure if drivers could even tell they were there. Brighter and thicker lines would be helpful, or realistically just ditch the lasers and project a big solid rectangle.
I really want this sort of thing to be successful, but it's not there yet.
Great, bright and the two lines ensure people give you some extra passing space :)
Cons: Eventually you have to change the batteries.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This light does not function at all. Tried 2 sets of brand new batteries just in case. Sent back as defectivePublished 3 months ago by Kindle Customer
East installation. VERY bright lights. The laser makes everyone go "wow!". Ended up buying another one for my wife's bike.
Would I buy again? Yes...I did!
The laser that shines on the ground is super weak and you can't even see it. But I like the body light. Wouldn't buy again though.Published 10 months ago by drayton
Much larger than I was expecting or anyone needs. I'd tell people to go with a 3 LED tail light. But it gets the job done well. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Joy Pyles