PELONIS 16-Inch 3-Speed Oscillating Pedestal Fan with 7-Hour Timer, Remote Control and Adjustable in Height, FS40-16JR, White
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
About this item
- [3-Speed Quiet Fan] Featuring 3 speed settings and 7-hour timer with Auto Shut-off , the Pelonis pedestal fan allows you to customize your breeze needs , and to control the cooling options with high energy-efficiency in your house, living room and office. Equipped with high-quality blade and powerful motor, this standing fan could provide you with strong wind to boost the cooling effect while operating at low noise level (as low as 50db) in your bedroom or nursing room.
- [Easy to Use] The user-friendly front operation panel and remote control makes it possible to obtain full range control over our product. The height of the fan could be adjusted between 3. 5 to 4 feet, and it could get you fully covered no matter you are sitting on the couch or lying in bed.
- [Wide-Angle Oscillation] The 80°wide oscillation angle makes it versatile for one person as well as family use. The direction of the breeze could aim anywhere between the floor and the ceiling through tilt angel of fan head.
- [Safety First] The big and heavy-duty base could provide additional stability for the fan during its operation. The built-in overheat protection would automatically switch off the fan when the motor overheats.
- [Manufacturer ] With confidence in the quality of our product, Pelonis offers a 1-year manufacturer with your purchase of any of our product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Home Comfort, It’s What We are Known for!
Outstanding in its field for more than 25 years and still going strong, Pelonis has been manufacturing some of the best small home appliances that money can buy!
Pelonis 3-Speed Oscillating Adjustable 16-Inch Stand Fan with Timer and Remote FS40-16JR
The PELONIS 3-speed oscillating adjustable 16-Inch stand fan with timer and remote provides flexible options for home or office use. Three speeds offer personalized cooling. The fan height can be adjusted from 3. 5 to 4 feet. The fan has a timer that can be set for continuous operation for up to 4 hours. When the timer stops the fan automatically turns off. An easy-to-use multi-functional control panel has power, timer, oscillation, and fan speed buttons.
- Large size for maximum cooling, timer up to four hours
- Adjustable from 3.5 to 4 feet tall
- Three speeds
- Tilt adjustment
- Multifunctional battery-operated remote control
- Stand design delivers multiple cooling options
- Great for home, garage, workshop, or office. Five-foot cord
- Motor has overheat protection
3-speed settings to satisfy your multiple needs, especially to customize the breeze in your living room.
The fan could get you fully covered no matter you are sitting on the chair or lying on the couch.
Enjoy the quiet cooling with increased comfort , Ideal for your home, bedroom and office
The space-saving, slim design of this fan makes it ideal for your home or office. It will Meet the cooling needs of multiple people.
For ultimate convenience, set the timer for up to four hours of continuous cooling. The user-friendly front operation panel and remote control makes it possible to obtain full range control over our product.
|40-Inch Basalt Gray Tower Fan||16-Inch DC Motor Quiet Pedestal Fan||16-Inch White DC Motor Quiet Pedestal Fan 2020 New Model||12-Inch Circulation Table Fan||20-Inch Powerful Box Fan|
|Maximum Oscillation||90°||85°||85°||80°||No Oscillation|
|Remote Control||✓||✓||✓||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Blade Diameter||40-inch Height Tower Fan||16-inch||16-inch||12-inch||20-inch|
|Usage Scenario||Bedroom, Office, Living room,Tables, Floor standing, Small spaces||Bedroom, Office, Living room,Tables, Floor standing, Garage,Big spaces||Bedroom, Office, Living room,Tables, Floor standing, Garage,Big spaces||Tables, small spaces, short distance cooling||Office, Living room,Tables, Floor standing, Garage,Big spaces|
The PELONIS 3-speed oscillating adjustable 16-Inch stand fan with timer and remote provides flexible options for home or office use. Three speeds offer personalized cooling. The fan height can be adjusted from 3. 5 to 4 feet. Choose from static, for concentrating the air in one direction, or the oscillating option, which allows for a wider are of cooling. The fan has a timer that can be set for continuous operation for up to four hours. When the timer stops the fan automatically turns off. An easy-to-use multi-functional control panel has power, timer, oscillation, and fan speed buttons. A battery-operated remote can be used up to 15 feet away to control the fan's speed, turn the unit on or off, set the timer. The motor has built-in overheat protection for Peace of mind. Front and rear blade guards are removable for easy cleaning.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The two things I look for in a fan is the sound and the air speed. I have a cheap Windstream 10" desk fan that has significantly higher CFM than this fan, and is much louder as well. The highest speed of the 16JRB is akin to the Low or Medium setting on your usual Lasko or Honeywell 16" pedestal fan. Very disappointing CFM at Max speed.
If what you're looking for is a silent fan, this may be the way to go. However, for a silent fan, I feel it's just slightly too loud at max speed for Office use. Medium and Low speeds are very good. I prefer the noise of a louder fan to sleep to and drown out ambient noise, however. This is definitely not a sleeper fan.
Another issue is with the power cable; it is extremely short, around 5 ft. The low power of the fan means that it can't be used from very far away, so it seems the fan is designed to be used in close proximity to the user. However, given the size of the fan, it doesn't lend itself to this task very well, and you would be better served by a smaller desk fan, or a bladeless fan.
The one thing I will say is the build quality is very sturdy. It has a very heavy base, metal piston, and a metal fan cage. The blade is plastic and flimsy, but that's to be expected for a modern fan that prioritizes silence. The remote is rather cheap, but it works. Note that no AAA batteries are included for remote. In terms of build quality, I would give it 4 Stars, since it's getting harder to find a fan that uses metal materials so much.
Assembly was fast and simple. Instructions could have been better, as it wasn't initially clear how to affix the head / motor to the piston, but it was easy enough to figure out.
Overall, I have to give it 2 Stars because the fan was not what I look for in a fan, and the Review gerrymandering - if you will - is very misleading in regards to the reception of this product. The only reason I couldn't bring myself to give it a single star is the fact that it is rather sturdy and feels well-built.
Low speed doesn’t seem to move much air at all but is at least very quiet. I preferred the previous remote better, this one works fine but seems cheap and oddly designed as a big rectangle with buttons in the corner.
Although it still works well and I recommend it.
Sound made is average for this type of fan. Possibly a little louder than average as it sounds like a fan that's been running six months without being cleaned. And that's on the lowest setting.
Extremely disappointed this fan is not what it advertised.
Adding to my review. This fan "gusts" for lack of a better term. It will suddenly get loud for a few seconds. This seems very random and annoying.
Also there is a constant hum, similar to fluorescent lights. Think I'll need to return it.