Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 3, 2012
I purchased this fan because I liked the look of it, but have found it to be a very unreliable product. Instead of a steady "whoosh", it sounds as though the motor is revving up and down, even when it's in a stationery position (not oscillating). It also stops working periodically ... not sure if the motor overheats or what. Also, it has a very heavy, industrial-looking cord that is an eye sore.

UPDATE 6/27/12: We've owned this fan for 7 months now, and it seems to be working fine. I'm not sure why we initially had problems with it, but it runs OK now. It's a great looking fan, but I still don't like the industrial cord and the feel of the speed setting dial. Changing my rating from 1 to 4 stars.
on September 30, 2012
I waited a really long time to write this review (ordered the product in December of '11) because I wanted to make sure this thing would be as durable as I had hoped. It is.

It's a great fan, it does everything I was looking for. It has three settings. The highest setting is a really strong blast of air. It circulates well when it is oscillating. It's also actually pleasant to look at. Plus, it's much quieter than other metal and plastic fans I've owned. When it does eventually break, it will be replaced with the same model.
on December 11, 2011
This fan is a good value for the money. I bought it in the middle of summer when we needed to cool down in our 100 year old, non-air conditioned condo and it did a great job. It's quiet, moves a lot of air, and is very classy looking and meshes with the vintage style decor of the place without being outdated or an antique. All in all it's a very good value
on December 8, 2011
Love the fan looks really nice but occasionaly it makes a odd clicking sound. I usually run fan on low its moves alot of air. Would buy again
on January 18, 2015
k
on January 30, 2012
This fan arrived after several weeks of delay and had to be assembled. After all the hassle, it works fine.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.