We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【ONLY Support iOS 10.3 and below】:Works with 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / iPad / iPod. ONLY Support iOS 10.3 and below. You will be able to keep playing music using your original 3.5mm headphones / aux cable
- 【Please Be Noted】: Our Lightning to 3.5mm headphone Adapter does not support music control and calling function , does not work with 8 / X , does not support iOS 11 and above.
- 【GOOD CHOICEU】: Sing high-tech materials to make sure long lasting using , more wear-resisting and corrosion resistance, enhancing the anti-interference ability.100% Copper wire core offers Nondestructive digital sound quality and ensure the stability of the transmission.(Support up to 48k HZ and 24-bit audio output.)
- 【EASY TO USE】:Just plug this in your and enjoy your music or movie with car / home stereo and original headphones in any scene such as trip, gym,office and other daily life-sytle.
- 【SERVICE&WARRANTY】: If you are not satisfied with this wired earphone, please contact us without hesitation, our customer service will contact you within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory result.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Peltor kid's earmuffs are specifically designed to be lightweight and comfortable enough for kids They have NRR 22 protection.
Peltor 90553 Kid's Earmuffs are designed expressly for protecting smaller heads from noise while hunting and shooting. Suitable for infants and children.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.1 x 2.3 x 0.2 inches; 1.45 Pounds
- Date First Available : September 1, 2008
- Manufacturer : JOVERS
- ASIN : B001ET5XAS
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was also able to expand these to fit my head. I could still hear sounds but it cut out the hard blaring so it was sounding like it was in the distance. I know my baby can wear these for the party we'll attend when baby is 5months old (because it fits my, adult head too) and it can grow as the baby grows. In the end this ~$20 purchase allowed us to enjoy time at events we would otherwise not have been able to attend. GREAT PURCHASE!!!
~ plus i must say it was fun to see everyone's look when they saw the tiny baby head in the huge headphones and the baby kept sleeping, made for some fantastic photo ops! lol ~
The adjustability in these allowed for her to wear them was she was little, up until now that she is three. There was also a new born a few rows in front of us that wore these, however, his face looked quite smashed while he did wear them (it was so cute though), but he never seemed to mind. So be a little warned about that.
The padding around the ear is super soft and our daughter never minded wearing these. They would leave marks similar to sleeping on a wadded up sheet around her ears, but it never bothered her.
I feel confident that these work, and that they were comfortable for our daughter to wear. Although I cannot contest to anything louder than a sporting event, I would recommend these for any type of similar noise.