Pelvexiser; Kegel Exerciser with Biofeedback and Variable Resistance (Light - Medium)
- This is the only Kegel Exercise which allows users to change resistance settings (light to medium resistance) with a manual pump and a release button. Higher pressure makes the exercises more difficult, lower pressure easier.
- PX-IQ has biofeedback to help users quickly identify the correct muscle.
- The patented sensor is specially designed to accurately measure pelvic floor muscle movments, not movements from the abs and thighs. This feature is unavailable with most other exercisers.
- Progressively adjusteable resistance settings allows the user to exercise against the desired level of difficulty.
- Interchangeable sensor sizes are available free of charge, not all sensors are included in every order (one medium sensor, which works for 85% of women is included).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It would be a good product if it didn't irritate my tissues. If you don't have sensitive tissue then you'll probably like it.Published on February 23, 2014 by human
I got this assuming that my pelvic floor muscles were super weak and causing my pelvic floor to spasm. Read morePublished on May 11, 2011 by mineomine