Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on September 26, 2010
This is a lovely date book - aesthetically and practically. It opens flat, and there is a 2 week spread available at a glance. The paper has a matte finish so your pen markings don't smear. Plus, there are Pema Chodron quotes throughout and several blank pages at the end for notes. In short, this is the perfect date book for me.
on May 14, 2013
I'm so glad I finally caved and spent the money for this planner. It is so encouraging to have the quotes and calming photos. Every time I schedule a new appointment I'm able to read the words of wisdom provided for the week and remind myself that everything is fluid and changing. It helps me stay unfrazzled and organized. Has a nice pocket page at the front that is solid cardboard which has been just fantastic for storing business cards and important paperwork. The tabs make it simple to navigate and there is LOADS of space for making notes and such throughout the month. A spectacular little planner. Very little is greater than a year full of Pema's wisdom.
on January 9, 2011
This is the third year I have purchased Pema Chodron's "Awakening the Heart" datebook. I love the inspirational quotes throughout the book. The fact that it is hardcovered and spiral-bound make it very easy to write in and use. There is ample space to write in for each day. There is also a pocket to hold important loose papers and an elastic that wraps around to keep the book closed. I keep a pen clipped in the spiral and stow the datebook in my purse. I can't live without.
on April 14, 2013
A decent date book (as far as blocks for appointments, reminders, etc.), compact and tough. And very beautiful, with sweet and inspiration spiritual quotations from Pema Chodron each week. Really a nice date book, if you're going to carry a "hard copy" date book instead of relying on iPhone or Internet calendars.
on March 3, 2013
I am enjoying using this calendar. There are interesting, thought-provoking statements on the pages. Plenty of room for engagements to be filled in plus room for some journal entries, should one care to make them; Photography is beautiful and delicate. I will get one next year too.
on November 29, 2012
Very nice quality. Paper is thick. Plenty of room to record and even use as a short diary. Nicely divided and has a strap to find your place. Peaceful and peace producing daily thoughts to improve your days. A fine diary and appointment book. Would make a very good gift.
on May 16, 2011
Great little date book, simple design. Enviromentally concious, made with recycled paper. Quotes from diffrent books and the images are just wonderful. Love the item will definitely get the future ones,
on December 6, 2012
It's a beautiful calendar. I love the photos and quotes. However I wanted a small (4x6) size for my purse. Please put the size of the calendars in the details, because not everyone carries a huge purse. Thanks.
on April 8, 2013
Love Pema Chodron and very happy with this beautiful calendar engagement book.
Buddhism resonates deeply within me and my life experience, grateful to have this book.
on December 25, 2012
I like the way this calendar is designed. You have to buy it to try it.
Amazon insists that I had more words here for my review. It is a deterrent to reviewing some times.