|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SUPER SOFT – High Quality fuzzy Chenille Material (Polyester and Spandex Blend). These are softest luxury hospital socks you will find on the market. Slip them on, kick back and enjoy the amazing comfort of these slippers after a long day of work. Perfect for relaxing and lounging around the house day or night.
- SKID RESISTANT – Gripping rubber treads provide safety and security for any situation. The proprietary tread design provides maximum traction grip on nearly any surface. The gripper tread is color matched to the sock for a subtle look that won’t scuff your floors.
- GREAT VALUE – Compare prices before you purchase to know that the Pembrook non-skid socks are the best value purchase on the market. We Choose your favorite color. For mixed color packs so other Pembrook Sock listings on Amazon.
- QUALITY - Designed for hospital use but perfect for the home. These medical grade socks are used in hundreds of hospitals, healthcare facilities, spas, doctors’ offices, retirement homes, nursing homes, medical facilities and tens of thousands of personal homes across the USA. Hospitals utilize these socks because the grips on the bottom provide their patients fall prevention safety and everyone wears them for their comfort, warmth and security.
- VERSATILE – Unisex design – These socks are incredibly stretchy and will fit most adults. Fits men’s shoe size up to 12 and women’s shoe size 9. Choose these socks for the comfort, look, security, warmth, gentle compression or non skid gripping sole.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Looking for the best non-skid Socks? Then Look No Further!
The Pembrook Non Skid / Slip Socks - Hospital - Fuzzy Slipper Socks is the ideal sock for home use or healthcare facilities. These socks provide the comfort and security you demand.
What makes the Pembrook non-skid hospital socks different?
✓ DESIGN - Our premium socks are made from an optimum blend of high quality chenille yarn (polyester, elastic and spandex). These are softest luxury hospital socks you will find on the market. Gripping rubber treads provide safety and security for any situation and on nearly any surface. The tread is the color matched to the sock for a subtle look that won’t scuff your floors while maintaining maximum traction.
✓ VALUE - These great socks come in a variety of colors (gray, black, navy blue, purple, pink) and pack sizes (2, 4, and 6 packs) to ensure the maximum value to our customers. Choose your favorite color!
✓ VERSATILE – Unisex design – These socks are incredibly stretchy and will fit most adults. Fits men’s shoe size up to 12 and women’s shoe size 13. Choose these socks for the comfort, look, security, warmth, gentle compression or non skid gripping sole.
✓ QUALITY – Our loyal customers love these socks and we’re confident that they will become a favorite part of your wardrobe. Pembrook has been a family business since 1976 and we fully stand behind the quality of our products.
✓ DESIGNED TO LAST - Pembrook socks are easy to care for, so you can rest assured that your socks will survive the wear and tear of everyday life. For best results, simply turn them inside out, machine wash in cold water and let air dry.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01M1UXJU5
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 28, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Updating my review with a later purchase (March 2018). Am removing one star for these reasons:
1. These are far too small for even an average male shoe size. Bought for an older man and they don't stretch enough to fit him.
2. I don't care for the metal staples used to attach the socks in the packaging. They are harder to get loose without sngging the sock's threads. There is no reason to use metl when plastic joiners would serve this purpose so easily.
3. The elastic at the to of the sock is too tight for those of us who need to wear "hospital socks."