|Sale:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Black & Red Stripes Self Bowtie
- Adjustable Neck Tie: 13 3/4" to 18"/ Total Length:98cm(38.6")/ Width:6.5cm(2.5")
- 100% Handmade & High-Quality / Durable and high thread-count material.
- Handmade: Sewn by hand so every bow tie is unique, like art.
- The perfect suit accessory great for dinners, birthdays, clubs, dances, weddings, graduations, parties, events, and special occasions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
PenSee promises to deliver quality products at a truly affordable price. This stylish tie is suitable for both casual & formal wear.
* Excellent Quality
* Care Guide: Dry Clean Only
* Specifications:Width: 6.5cm/2.5",Total length:98.5cm/39".Adjustable neck tie: 13 3/4"-18"
* The perfect suit accessory great for dinners, birthdays, clubs, dances, weddings, graduations, parties, events, and special occasions.
* The PenSee trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
- Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BGL3M3Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 19, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The tie ties nicely but I did find it difficult to get nice dimples for the sides. Normally, a tie with a bit more thickness to the material will naturally pucker or cave in the middle next to the knot. I found this to actually have more of a "fold" where the bottom part folded over the top slightly. I probably could have tried to retie multiple times to get it just right but was happy with what I had.
In all, I am happy with the product received based on the price. It is nice enough quality that I will wear it again and not just for a costume. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but that is reflected in the budget price. I would also purchase from the same company again.
These ties look pretty good when new. They do wear a bit faster than I'd like, but then, wearing a bow tie nearly every day (4-5 days a week, I do occasionally wear a regular tie still), these do pretty well for the $5 I paid. I've cut some stray threads where one started to fray, and they do look a little more worn than my $30-50 ties I've bought since, but they are all still serviceable and I'm probably the only one who notices that they are starting to wear. With regular wear, I'm guessing these will last 4-8 months, but at $5 each just to see if I like them, I think they are more than fine.
I'm happy with the purchase, and I'll probably buy from them again in the future.
Edit, Jan 2017:
While they do wear more than most of my more expensive bow ties, and I don't wear them as much as my nicer ties, these Pensee ties are still doing well and looking good. I see that they are now selling for $20, quite a bit more than the $5 they were selling for when I bought them. Given my experience with them, even at the current price point, I think they are a good deal and I'd buy them again.