|Brand||The Pencil Grip|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||TPG-11106|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||61|
The Pencil Grip Original Universal Ergonomic Writing Aid for Righties and Lefties, 6 Count, Assorted Colors (TPG-11106)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Benefits Adults & Children, Righties & Lefties
- #1 Grip recommended by therapists to help kids write
- Arthritis Foundation recommended as "easy" and "comfortable"
- Fits on pencils, pens, crayons & many drawing and writing tools
- The original grip that continues to set the standard; Designed by doctors, tested by kids, approved by parents
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Recommended by THERAPISTS to help kids write
The Pencil Grip Original
About The Pencil Grip, Inc.
Invented in 1992 by Dr. Lois Provda, a prominent educational therapist, The Pencil Grip became a family endeavor. Two decades later, the company is still run by the Provdas. The family is incredibly grateful to the millions of parents, teachers, and therapists who have put their trust in their products. For a comprehensive list of products from The Pencil Grip, Inc., visit amazon.com/thepencilgrip
- Improve handwriting
- Reduce hand fatigue
- Support hand health
Helps Hands And Improves Handwriting
The Pencil Grip was designed by a doctor and is widely used in classrooms, at home, and in therapeutic settings. The unique shape is designed to be “one size fits all” to help the hands of kids and adults, and work for both righties and lefties. The Pencil Grip can be used as a training tool, and then permanently for added comfort. The Pencil Grip fits on pencils, primary pencils, pens, crayons, markers, paint brushes, etc., so its benefits can be widely enjoyed.
- How To Use: Slide the wider end of the grip on first. Righties and Lefties simply place their thumb on the “R” or the “L” printed on the grip. Fingers will naturally fall into place.
- Helping Adult Hands The Pencil Grip is widely used by the millions of Americans diagnosed with hand health issues like Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tremors, and a general lack of strength.
- The Arthritis Foundation recognized The Pencil Grip for ‘helping to improve the quality of life of the millions of Americans with arthritis.
Check out the other Pencil Grips by The Pencil Grip, Inc.
The Crossover Grip (TPG-17706)
The Crossover Grip improves kids handwriting by helping to give more control, reduce hand fatigue, and increase comfort. Writing with The Crossover Grip is easy and natural. Other rigid, harder grips can cause hand pain and discourage practice. The unique “wings” of the grip cover the thumb and pointer finger gently and hold them in the proper position for gripping – the Tripod Grip.
The Crossover Grip
The Pinch Grip
Premium Grips 12 Pack
The Writing Claw
The Pencil Grip, Inc
Invented in 1992 by Dr. Lois Provda, a prominent educational therapist, The Pencil Grip became a family endeavor. Two decades later, the company is still run by the Provdas. The family is incredibly grateful to the millions of parents, teachers, and therapists who have put their trust in their products.
Benefits Adults & Children, Righties & Lefties;#1 Grip recommended by therapists to help kids write;Arthritis Foundation recommended as easy and comfortable;Fits on pencils, pens, crayons & many drawing and writing tools;The original grip that continues to set the standard