|Item Weight||5.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9.9 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||65213|
|Material Type||Manila Paper|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||10|
|Number of Items||100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||65213|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Pendaflex File Folders, Letter Size, 8-1/2" x 11", Classic Manila, 1/3-Cut Tabs in Left, Right, Center Positions, 100 Per Box (65213)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRIED AND TRUE: Pendaflex Standard Manila File Folders slip seamlessly into many existing filing systems and are easy to label, easy to read and easy to replace
- 1/3-CUT TABS IN ASSORTED POSITIONS are staggered from left to right for perfect visibility in your vertical or lateral file cabinet
- LETTER-SIZE FOLDERS fit standard 8-1/2" x 11" documents; get 100 manila folders per box to use alone or with hanging file folders
- STOCK-UP SHOP & DONE: This never-out necessity comes with 100 letter-size file folders per box and makes re-orders quick and convenient
- WAVE GOODBYE TO CLUTTER: Several boxes and a good filing plan put you on your way to a clear desk and wide open spaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pendaflex File Folders are the perfect pick for everyday filing needs. These classic manila file folders are built to withstand repeated daily use in your busy home or office and are practical, durable and easy on the pocket for big filing jobs. This workhorse of the file drawer is perfect for massive filing projects or for the grab & go paper you manage day to day. File folders arrive in Frustration-Free Packaging that's fully recyclable and reduces unnecessary packaging--one less box to throw away.
Letter sized, 1/3-cut tabs in left, right and center positions. 100 Per box.
Fulfill Your Filing Master Plan: replace your worn-out, dog-eared folders with crisp new file folders to build the filing system of your dreams
Keep a Supply at the Ready: last-minute projects, travel plans, permission slips & forms are all neatly managed with a spare file folder
Inexpensive and Expandable: each file folder is scored at bottom to expand with your workload
Create a Timeless Office Filing System: darker colors can be hard to label and sometimes hard to match but our favorite manila file folder is always in style
Made at home: these Pendaflex file folders are proudly made in the USA, a mark of quality you can rely on
Compare with similar items
Smead Card Guide, Plain 1/3-Cut Tab (Blank), 5"W x 3"H, Manila, 100 per Box (55030)
Pendaflex 752 File Folders, Straight Cut, Top Tab, Letter, Manila (Box of 100)
Smead File Folder, Reinforced 1/3-Cut Tab, Letter Size, Manila, 100 Per Box (10334)
Pendaflex Ready-Tab Reinforced File Folders, Letter Size, Manila, 1/3 Cut, 50/BX (42336)
Pendaflex Reinforced Tab File Folders, Letter Size, Manila, 1/3-Cut, 100 Per Box (R752 1/3)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.88 x 12 x 2.38 in||3.62 x 5.25 x 1.94 in||2.37 x 12 x 9.87 in||10.38 x 12.69 x 3.31 in||9.25 x 11.65 x 1.2 in||12.5 x 12.03 x 10.25 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.88 lb||6 lbs||6.61 lbs||3.41 lbs||6.62 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How I review:
When I review a product said product automatically starts with four stars as I rarely will purchase anything below four stars. I then add and/subtract stars based on certain criteria as listed below.
1. If an item is exactly what I expected and nothing more it will receive a four star rating
2. If an item surpasses my expectations it will gain a star
3. If an item goes slightly below my expectations it will lose a star
4. If the instructions for the product (if needed) are poorly written (hard to understand due to language issues or grammar) or just too hard to follow it will lose a star no matter if the product meets or exceed my expectations
5. If a product is significantly below my expectations I will deduct two stars
6. It will be rare that I would give a product one star since I buy mostly items that have a 4+ rating but in rare instances there may be a good reason that even a four star product gets a one star rating from me. It could be because of customer service issues from the company but whatever the case is I will clearly explain my reason for giving a product only one star
Nothing special and price is relatively reasonable.
May shop at nearby warehouse stores stores like Costco or BJs next time mainly for the convenience even if price is slightly more.
Edit: After a few years I still have plenty of these, it was a good investment to have so many. They are also cheap enough that I could give some away to those who desperately need one. I would say I used about half of them so far and I have yet to have a single folder break on me. From experience, it's better than the 25 cent colored folders at staples that break after a few weeks that can't even handle an inch of paper.