|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 10 x 13.5 inches|
|Item model number||6152 1/5|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6152-1/5|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pendaflex SureHook Reinforced Hanging Folders, Letter Size, Standard Green, 20 per Box (6152 1/5)
|Price:||$12.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super strong hanging rod features longer plastic hooks with built-in tension springs so folders stay on track, slide more easily, and don't buckle under pressure
- Durable 11 pt. covers and poly laminate strips across top edge and bottom fold for superior durability
- 5 tab positions; standard green
- Includes clear repositionable tabs, 8.5" x 11" printer-ready label sheet
- Letter size; 20 per box
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pendaflex SureHook Reinforced Hanging Folders, Letter Size, Standard Green, 20 per Box (6152 1/5)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Color||Standard Green||Standard Green||Standard Green||Standard Green|
|Dimensions||13.5 inches x 15.31 inches x 10 inches||16.5 inches x 15.31 inches x 10 inches||13.5 inches x 11 inches x 12.62 inches||13 inches x 2.6 inches x 10.5 inches|
|Item Weight||4.15 pounds||4.6 pounds||3.62 pounds||6.3 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Unlike the old way of using solid sheet metal straps riding on metal file folder rails, this product uses a plastic hook structure in place of the old metal file support. The plastic glides over the rails better than the punched sheet metal hooks. And because they glide better, they don't bind, scrap and then pop off. So even if this was all these do, that would be cool, right?
Well, this hanging file also uses a spring that is concealed in the reinforced cardborad. The spring allows the hook straps to flex, and thus stay on the rails instead of popping off. If you have worked with files, you know exactly what I mean.
No fuss, no muss, these are brilliant!
1. These are very sturdy hanging folders, and I like that about them.
1. The hanging rods are thick, though, so that even empty, a folder is about 1/4" wide. When filled, however, that goes away... I just have numerous folders that have just a few sheets of paper in them.
2. My guess is that these won't take abuse over the years as well as standard hanging folders. For example, the plastic is more likely to break than the standard metal.
Note: Mine are bright colors (yellow, blue, green, orange, and red, as described, but not as illustrated with the current picture)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Plastic hangers versus metal - less sturdy and take up more space.Published 5 hours ago by Crystal Schall
These hanging folders are a nice idea, but do not recommend them if you need space in your file drawer. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark M.
These keep all of my important documents and papers organized in my file cabinet. Bright colors that don't fade.Published 4 months ago by Kathryn Merteuil
These are nice hanging files that last and are very durable. Very nice!Published 4 months ago by Akina Incorporated
These seem to hang fine. I do like the fact that the plastic tabs to identify what's in the folder are clear and not colored as Pendaflex used in the past. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Scott or not