Pendleton Men's Dopp Bag with Strap, Charcoal Maize Spirit, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Wool
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Hand Wash
- 3" high
- 8" wide
- Native american-inspired pendleton jacquard exterior is woven in our own northwest mills.
- Zippered top closure.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Toiletries have never been toted in such style. Pendleton dopp bags are taking to the streets and college campuses as colorful little carryalls.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00EZ6ZSKW
- Item model number: DB236
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I get a lot of compliments on the purse, and will probably stick with this style from now on.
Enjoy your Journey through life with kindness because kindness is a seed that needs to be earthly.
Daniel Straight Arrow
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pendleton producs are always beautiful and practical. .the drop bag is exactly so...Published on July 17, 2014 by Harvey I. Sober
This also makes a great, small travel purse for a woman. Used it for this purpose on a weekend trip.Published on April 7, 2014 by Janisse
This is the prefect size crossbody. Keys cellphone wallet hand sanitizer pepper spray all fit. Not a big bulky side bag, just the perfect size!!Published on March 24, 2014 by valerie
I'm not a multiple purse girl, I have one for everyday and IF i ever need one for a special occasion I usually borrow one. Read morePublished on March 4, 2014 by Genevieve
This was a gift for a friend. She loved it. Says it was sturdy and very good looking. She was happy.Published on February 22, 2014 by Jeremy Lewis
She loves it. Valentine's Day gift. She wanted a smaller purse - this fits her wallet, phone, keys, and even her Kindle.Published on February 20, 2014 by Gabe Martin