Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pendleton Men's Pajama Set
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on October 7, 2011
The 4 star rating is only because I can not tell how well they will wear since they just arrived.

They felt so good when I tried them on I almost wished it was winter. Just kidding about the wish.

One word of advice - I suggest you order a size larger, especially if you like loose fitting PJs. I ordered an XL and almost sent them back they were so big on me, instead I threw them in the washer and ran them through a wash cycle with hot water wash and warm rinse, then in the dryer on medium heat and they came out fitting a full size smaller and fit just the way I like them.

Had I ordered them in large I am sure they would have shrunk too much.
on March 7, 2012
These PJ's are wonderful! The old flannel PJ's my 21-year-old son had finally wore out, and he really wanted another pair. I was so glad to find these on Amazon. They are 100% cotton and are really well made. They're thick and warm but not heavy. The launder well; if they shrank after the first couple of washings, we didn't notice it. He loves them and the Black Watch color.
on December 30, 2011
My husband loves his new Pendleton Flannels. He especially commented that the front seams (by the buttons and buttonholes) were stitched down. This is a BIG thing because otherwise they don't stay in place when washed. The only downside was that they were very long (He's about 5'8" and takes a medium size). I'll hem them up after the first wash.
on November 6, 2013
I took one reviewer's advice and ordered a large when I usually take a medium (5'10" tall, 34" waist). They are ridiculously huge. I now need to return them and I may even order a small! Other than that they seem quite nice, thick and warm.
on May 27, 2013
I realize Men's PJs aren't the current fashion statement, but I've been wearing them for years and I'm not going to change. That said, it's very hard to find them in the right fabric. The cheaper ones are made from polyester which is way too hot. The good ones are made from 100% cotton. 600ct broadcloth works well for summer weight, something similar to a high quality bedsheet. These are a bit too heavy for summer unless you have the AC turned up quite high, but they have a linen like feel which is nice during the winter.
on April 4, 2012
Finally a pair of pajamas that keep my 78 year old husband warm at night. The look very nice as well so I am delighted I searched on Amazon and found this Christmas Gift for him. I had tried others from other sources and they weren't as warm or did not fit as well. These did not shrink when I washed them, have not faded in three months and still keep him happy and content as he sleeps.
on December 6, 2013
Instead of soft flannel the cloth material is more like a linen, it feels hard to the skin instead of soft flannel and it got lots of wrinkles after washing it, it needs to be iron! I gave it to my fiancé as a present and he is completely dissatisfied with it. I wont by no more from Pendleton.
on October 8, 2012
The pj's are thebest I have ever had, except for there being no button to close off the vast neck opening. I would appreciate it if the maker had made a button up available for optional closing of the neck area. Otherwise, great product.
VINE VOICEon December 27, 2011
Edit: I took off two stars as two buttons fell off after the second washing.

Edit 2: And I took off the last star because it bled blue dye for 4 washes before the color stopped fading.

I like these pajamas. I think the knit quality and the fabric thickness it just right. It is a double knit with cross stitches...it looks indestructible. The flannel is medium density and will work well at room temp and a bit below. Note, it isn't thick flannel--this is not cold weather gear.

I was really irritated by the size of the sleeve openings. They are enormous (I took off one star just for the sleeve openings). You'd have to have wrists like a silverback gorilla to need openings this huge. However, I did find a workaround. I put a rubber band around the sleeve cuff and with some clever folding it is now acceptable.

Also, it is worthy of note that the top has a very low V neck opening. This is fine if I'm lounging around but in anything even slightly more formal I'd need a tee shirt on or this looks odd with my chest hair busting out the top (the model in the picture conveniently has no hair).

On sizing (I got a large):

I'm 5'11", about 33-34 arms, 39 chest, 32 inseam and waist. Sleeve LENGTH is good but the openings, as I mentioned, are huge. The overall fit is definitely baggy/flowing so don't expect a snug fit here if you are my size. The pants are actually a bit snug in the waist which I found odd as my waist is only 32ish. The first wash made a pretty big difference. The whole set shrunk maybe 1/2 a size.
on June 29, 2015
First I bought a pair of the MacRae Tartan. They are fine. Then I bought a pair of the Black Pendleton Men's Pajama Set. After a wash, one wear, and a wash I noticed that the butt seam of the pajama bottoms was split. Really? I bought the Pendleton over the much less expensive no-name competitors because I expected high quality. I was so pissed I looked up the name and address of the Pendleton CEO on the web and spent $4 to mail him the pajama bottoms with a polite letter. He promptly sent the pajama bottoms back with the seam now sewed. He included some BS letter. When I tried on the pajama bottoms they were now too tight and uncomfortable. End of story except for this review. End of Pendleton purchases.