Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Penerl [ New Edition Dog Puzzle Toys Dog Slow Feeder, Interactive Dog Toy for IQ Training; Slow Feeding, Aid Pets Digestion, Dog Puzzle Toys for Smart Dogs
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
- [Mental Excercise] This treat dispensing toy isn't just a fun toy for your four legged friend; it is also a great mental excersie toy to train and stimulate your pets mind and senses
- [Slow Feeder] Is your pet eating too fast or too much? This interactive puzzle can make your pet eat slower, and prevent any stomach problems
- [Colorful Design] Slow Feeders with colorful designs are great at stimulating your pets visual senses. This puzzle toy keeps your pets mind healthy and active
- [Training Pets Sense of Smell] A dogs sense of smell will slowly degrade when it is raised at home and indoors. With our Interactive Dog Puzzle, your dog can use its sense of smell to find the food they love
- [Safe and Durable] No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toy with unsupervised pets. Made with a non-toxic PVC material. Diameter: 9.44" Height: 1.14"
Customer ratings by feature
Why do pets need puzzle toys?
- Improve Dogs' IQ & Cognitive Abilities :The puzzle game provides mental stimulation , keep dog's mind alert to increase its IQ .
- A challenge puzzle game toy for dogs can greatly help dogs to reduce boredom & prevent dogs’ anxiety and destructive behavior.
- Provide Fun feeding ways for dogs , interactive game to improve the relation and stimulate pets to be more lively .
- The difficulty level is medium, suitable for treat hunters.
- Help eliminate boredom, prevent dog anxiety and reduce stress.
- Make your dog more busy and lively, and reduce destructive behavior.
- Hide the snacks, look at your puppy's paws, and nose them to reveal their prize.
- Improve the relationship with the dogs by rewarding them treats he loves.
9.44 * 1.18 INCHES
This slow dog feeder encourages pets to eat at a slower rate, helps to slow down the feeding time to help the dog digest, and can provide your dog with a variety of healthy snacks.
8 MOVABLE SLIDERS
2 in1 : TOY+Slow Feeder Bowl
The level 2 is great for training medium dogs,puppy and cats
6 NO-SLIP PADS
Supply extra 2 NO-SLIP PADS as spare, for the situation of missing, make sure the toy can used for longer time
Made of ABS material, very safety and durable
EASY TO CLEAN
Can be washed with water and soap after eating
Level 2 SMART PUZZLE TOY FOR PETS
Large dogs and destructive dogs may not be suitable for dog puzzle feeder toy.
Snacks may get stuck in the groove beside the sliding door, please pay attention to clean it.
We also supply extra 2 NO-SLIP PADS as spare, for the situation of missing, make sure the toy can used for longer time .
- Product Dimensions : 9.88 x 9.76 x 1.54 inches; 13.12 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 25, 2021
- Manufacturer : Penerl
- ASIN : B09136H864
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,024 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #340 in Dog Chew Toys
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In hindsight, I probably should have gotten a more advanced level puzzle for her. She is very smart and already well-trained at 16 weeks. She basically mastered this puzzle version very quickly and it doesn’t offer much of a challenge anymore. But still, she loves it! I will be getting her a more advanced level puzzle version soon, and will stick with Penerl brand.
One word of caution. The puzzle ships with 4 small white rubber pieces that are to be inserted in 4 slots in the base. The intention is to prevent the puzzle from slipping on a smooth surface. Our pup was easily able to remove these as they don’t seat securely in the slots. We found her chewing on one of them. We immediately took all four of them out of the base and discarded them. Not an issue for us as she plays with it on a carpeted surface. I do wish a rubber base was part of the design and not a separate component to install. Not a show-stopper!
Highly recommend and enjoy watching you puppy figure out how to get to all the hidden treats!
They love this thing! They’d rather eat out of this than their food bowl. It has stood up to both of them trying to get the compartments together, pouncing on it and flipping it around once it’s empty.
I’m seriously thinking about getting more ‘games’ for them since they have so much fun with this.