Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 21, 2012
This is a fantastic game. My 6 yr old boys love it and played it exclusively for two days in a row. The game is fun and entertaining, Dr. Blowhole is reminiscent of Dr. Doofenshmertz of Phineas and Ferb. The game is challenging enough without being too complicated. The only draw back is that it is a single player game. I didn't do enough research on that score, I figured that with all the characters there would be an option for two players so that they could play together or against each other. However, this is a personal issue and not a reflection on the quality of the game. It was a good purchase and we're happy with it.
33 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2012
Have a 8yo and 10yo girls. Both play this game for hours. Its challanging and keeps them engaged. It doesnr repeat and the puzzles are just challanging enough to keep them wondering. If you like the cartoon you will love the game.
on March 7, 2014
My order arrived perfectly, I recommend your purchases through this site is absolutely secure and fast, I am very satisfied with the operation.
on April 12, 2014
Excellent toy! Ideal for the enjoyment of children. Is as shown. My son loved it! I highly recommend it! good buy. Good quality!
on October 18, 2015
good game only
on June 4, 2015
My kid loves It. Lots of fun!
on August 24, 2015
i like it
on August 18, 2015
Great
on October 28, 2013
My kids love the penguins - even my teenage daughters. This game is fun for little guys - and an occassional play by a teen.
on April 4, 2015
Kids love it. Great fun.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.