Penn Level Wind Combo
|Price:||$59.99 - $143.34|
- Reel: Lightweight graphite frame
- Reel: Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Reel: Machine cut brass main gear
- Rod: 1-Piece solid glass blank
- Rod: Graphite reel seat
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Penn Level Wind Fishing Rod and Reel Combo is built to conquer a wide range of both freshwater and saltwater fish--so you can enjoy exceptional performance no matter where your next angling adventure takes you. Ideal for trolling, casting, and a variety of other applications, this versatile rod and reel combo pairs a reliable Penn Mariner Fishing Rod with a Level Wind Reel. With its machined aluminum spool, bakelight sideplates, and precision-machined gears, the fishing reel delivers the legendary toughness that has made the Penn Level Wind series a top choice for generations of anglers. Its level wind system ensures an even line lay and effortless retrieve, while its proprietary greased HT-100 Drag system remains cool in the heat of battle. The reel complements the included Penn Mariner Fishing Rod, which ensures a balanced, sensitive feel with its one-piece solid glass blank construction and graphite reel seat. And thanks to its EVA grips and oversized paddle knobs, this rod and reel combo keeps you comfortable during even the longest, most punishing battles.
The 209M Wind Reel and MB1530C60 Mariner Boat Conventional Rod Combo offers exceptional durability and reliability for inshore fishing applications on the pier and boat. With a look that dates back to the early 1940s, the 209M Level Wind Reel features a tried and true, simple, functional, and durable design with top quality construction. The reel boasts a machined stainless steel pinion, forged and machined, anodized aluminum spool, and tighter machining tolerances to catch fish you would not have thought possible. Ideal for inshore fishing, the MB1530C60 Mariner Boat Rod features a strong, tubular glass blank with a solid tip for strength and durability, but unlike typical solid-glass rods, courtesy of some clever engineering using the latest glass composite materials and construction techniques, the blank weight is minimal when compared to other solid-glass rods. In addition, the rod is equipped with a reliable yet lightweight graphite reel seat and a comfortable EVA grip and rod butt. Backed by a one year warranty from Penn, the 209M Wind Reel and MB1530C60 Mariner Boat Conventional Rod Combo is a solid choice for inshore fishing.
209M Level Wind Reel Features and Specifications:
- Machined stainless steel pinion
- Forged and machined, anodized aluminum spool
- Tighter machining tolerances
- Mono Capacity: 320 yards/20 pounds
- Maximum Drag: 10
- Gear Ratio: 2.8:1
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 17 inches
- Weight: 19 ounces
MB1530C60 Mariner Boat Conventional Rod Specifications:
- Length: 6 feet
- Line Weight: 15 to 30 pounds
- Blank Material: Glass
- Blank Construction: Tubular with Solid Tip
- Rod Butt: EVA
- Reel Seat: Graphite
- Grip: EVA
- Type of Guides: AX Conv
- Guides + Tip: 5
- Pieces: 1
What's in the Box?
209M Wind Reel, MB1530C60 Mariner Boat Conventional Rod
About Penn Fishing Tackle Company:
- The Penn Fishing Tackle Company has been at the forefront of modern reel design and production since Otto Henze founded it in 1932. Penn takes pride in the fact that millions of experienced anglers around the world use Penn products every day.
- Penn Fishing Tackle Mfg. Co. warrants its Products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by accident, abuse or normal expected wear.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?