Penn Level Wind 309M Fishing Reel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Level wind fishing reel excels across a variety of freshwater and saltwater situations
- Delivers legendary toughness and reliability in a proven design
- Machined aluminum spool, bakelight sideplates, and stainless steel gears for long-lasting durability
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness
- Counter-balanced handle and oversized paddle knobs offer fluid, comfortable cranking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Penn Level Wind Fishing Reel is built to conquer a wide range of both freshwater and saltwater situations, so you can enjoy exceptional performance no matter where your next angling adventure takes you. Ideal for trolling, casting, and a variety of other applications, this versatile level wind fishing reel is built to haul in fish year after year. With its machined aluminum spool, bakelight sideplates, and precision-machined stainless steel gears, the fishing reel delivers the legendary toughness that has made the Penn Level Wind series a top choice for generations. Its level wind system ensures an even line lay and effortless retrieve, while its proprietary greased HT-100 Versa Drag system remains cool in the heat of the fight. And thanks to its counter-balanced handle and oversized paddle knobs, this level wind reel keeps you comfortable during even the longest, most punishing battles.
With a design and look that dates back to the early 1940s, the General Purpose Wind Reel from Penn boasts unwavering popularity thanks to its simple usability, durable, high-quality components, and extreme capability. A great choice for bottom fishing and inshore saltwater and freshwater-trolling, the Penn General Purpose Wind Reel delivers the fish every time, with a precision machined stainless steel pinion gear and a machine cut brass main gear. The spool is constructed of forged and machined anodized aluminum providing tighter machining tolerances to land the most elusive fish. The 350-yard/30-pound mono capacity reel has a 2.8:1 gear ratio, retrieves 20 inches of line per crank, and weighs 23 ounces. With HT-100 drag washers to provide smooth drag under heavy loads, the reel has a maximum drag of 15. The reel is equipped with a corrosion resistant stainless steel reel stand. Backed by a 1-year warranty from Penn, the General Purpose Wind Reel is a great choice for any angler.
- Precision machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Forged and machined, anodized aluminum spool
- HT-100 drag washers
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Mono Capacity: 350 yards/30 pounds
- Maximum Drag: 15
- Gear Ratio: 2.8:1
- Line Retrieve Per Crank: 20 inches
- Weight: 23 ounces
About Penn Fishing Tackle Company:
- The Penn Fishing Tackle Company has been at the forefront of modern reel design and production since Otto Henze founded it in 1932. Penn takes pride in the fact that millions of experienced anglers around the world use Penn products every day.
- Penn Fishing Tackle Mfg. Co. warrants its Products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by accident, abuse or normal expected wear.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I really do think these may be knockoffs.. Save yourself the time, money, and hassle and get something higher quality. I will be returning this reel as soon as I get home, and I won't be buying another.