Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Penn Championship Tennis Balls - Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
THE PENN CHAMPIONSHIP
Penn Championship Tennis Balls
About the Tennis Balls
Penn Championship tennis balls represent the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured with consistent feel and playability every time you step onto the court.
Made of Durable Materials
They feature a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear.
Official Ball of USTA Leagues
Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. They are USTA and ITF approved (USTA National Campus, 2019) and is available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. The Championship Line provides quality play every time you hit the court.
- Official ball of USTA League Tennis and the standard by which all other tennis balls are made
- Natural rubber construction for consistent feel and reduced shock
- Interlocked wool fiber for longer wear
- Controlled fiber release for consistent nap
- Deep-elastic seams for reduced cracking
MADE FOR DIFFERENT COURTS AND SURFACES
Penn Championship tennis balls are made for different surfaces. Extra-Duty felt for hard courts, Regular-Duty for softer courts (clay, grass) and Extra-Duty High Altitude for courts located in higher elevations (4000+ feet above sea level).
OFFICIAL BALL OF THE USTA LEAGUES
Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. (USTA National Campus, 2019)
Deep-Elastic seams for increased durability, and a consistent bounce.
AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CASES
Available in several bulk case sizes up to 24 cans with 72 tennis balls total.
|Regular Duty||Extra Duty||High Altitude||Pink Extra Duty|
|Features||Regular duty tennis balls are best suited for soft, clay courts.||Extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches.||Penn high altitude tennis balls are intended for elevations of at least 4000'.||Penn will donate $.15 per can of pink all courts tennis balls sold to benefit breast cancer research.|
Penn celebrated 100 Years of Excellence in 2010. Starting in a small town in Jeanette, Pennsylvania in 1910. Also, a purveyor of everything tennis, we put our 100+ years of expertise into all our tennis equipment & apparel so you can perform at the highest level every time you step on the court.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now that I got your attention. Counterfeit Penn tennis balls were made for the National Media Alliance and (resold?) as name brand. What's worse - they wouldn't give me a refund!
Top reviews from other countries
I should have returned them, but kept them since it felt weird to return after 2 matches of use.
The first time i played with them they were great. The second time, a few days later they would not bounce, they would generally feel like old balls, pardon my french.
I took 2 cans and they both behaved the same way, so it wasn't the case that i bought a defective can.
A friend bought the pink ones after, and for those one can was defective but the rest were still fine after 2 matches.