Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on October 31, 2015
as other reviews have said, despite the size of these heels, they're actually very comfortable without insoles! the reviews are on-spot with how small they run too. i normally wear a 7.5 in womens' and i ended up grabbing an 8.5. i feel like an 8 would have done well, as one of my feet is far, FAR smaller than the other (to give you an idea: it took two heel insoles just to close the gap on that one foot and it still slipped out, while the other foot fit fine), but i needed them quickly and prime only had the 8.5. the bow's a little flimsy, but i frankly needed them more for the platform, height of the heel, and the smallness of the toe more than the actual style, since i was modifying them for a costume.

i never expected such large heels to fit so nicely right out of the box, though. i only tested them for a maximum of four hours, but i'm sure i could've gone far longer. they're very, very nice shoes! however, if i DID have to peg one complaint, it's that the material doesn't hold up well. scuffs and bends stay in the material forever and give it 'crows feet,' if you will, where the damage occurred. but that wasn't really something that was a problem with what i needed them for, so i don't mind. someone else surely might, though.
on July 12, 2013
If you must buy these, get a half size up. Sure, these heels look gorgeous in photos and videos. But in my opinion, they're a hazard! They're very high for one thing, but it's not even the height of the heel that bothered me. It was the pitch, so to speak. You're not only way up in the air, but the shape of the shoe almost causes you to pitch forward. It's not very stable. I would NOT recommend these. Plus, mine arrived BROKEN. The little spiked bow had come off the shoe. So they may not be made very well.
on June 13, 2013
I wish I would have heeded my own advice and read the reviews before I purchased these pumps. The other reviewers were spot on--they are super cute but cut small. I wear between an 8.5 and a 9 and I usually buy my boots in a 9 (for sock room) and my pumps in an 8.5, unless they are cut small. I wish I would have purchased these in a size 9 because the 8.5 is a little snug and the rounded toe does not leave your toes any wiggle room. If you choose to purchase these, make sure you go up half a size!
on June 11, 2013
I bought these shoes because they looked cute. Luv the leopard print and cute bow. Order up a size because they run a bit tight.
on July 14, 2013
These heels are beautiful in person. I love the style and look however they are very hard to walk in. I've worn heels of this height before with no issue but these seem to make you lean forward. I did not order a size up because I have a more narrow foot and they fit perfectly.
on June 27, 2013
I ordered as everyone said to but now I wished I went up another half size. They do fit very snug.

Too cute-still can not wait to wear them.

The heel is higher then what is shows also.

Super cute, fun heel-with a rocker flair to them.
on June 11, 2013
Gosh! received these shoes and there are beautiful exactly the same coral like the picture, boy these are incredibly high, how can one walk in these heels?maybe not for me ...but dont hesistate to buy if you like super high heels.WHAT!
on July 29, 2013
i loved the shoe but the unfortunate thing is its was too high for me. i wish the platform was more to balance the high heel. i have many high heels 5" and above but this one was awkward for me. Had to give it out.
on November 16, 2013
The shoe is a very small fit. I purchased the correct size and it was like 2 sizes too small. I really liked these shoes. My suggestion is to get a size and half bigger.
on July 31, 2013
Beautiful shoe but for someone that has a really narrow and small foot 51/2 i went a size up and was still unable to wear the shoes. So disappointed because the shoes are really cute.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.