Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on January 12, 2017
I bought this based on the recommendation of a YouTuber named FordTechMakuloco. In a video titled 2015 F-150 2.7L Ecoboost Oil Level Check he links to this item in his description and says it's the only oil he recommends for the Ecoboost engines.

I have a new 2016 Ford F-150 with the 2.7L that just turned 5,000 and was due for the first oil change. I bought this along with the OEM Motorcraft filter and changed the oil myself, especially given the 15 minute wait requirement for drainback that still provides plenty of horror stories on the Internet about overfills at service garages because the don't wait long enough.

I agree with several other reviewers and their results in other vehicles that the oil definitely made a difference in idle noise of my engine. I live in Wisconsin and even in cold starts (unheated garage) it seems to idle smoother until it warms up a bit.

Also, the truck takes six quarts and with this package I have exactly the amount I need.

Sad part is most local retailers stopped or never carried this product. Will definitely buy again from Amazon.
on March 8, 2014
I love this stuff. Its a very good oil with very good uoa results. This resists fuel delution from turbocharged direct injection motors as well as the heat from the turbocharger very well.

This also is pretty dam good at resisting the cooking affect that can happen if useing e85 in a direct injection fuel pump. The result of e85 and hot oil film is black sticky goop that fubars the pump.

This is a good price .

They have 5quart jugs that are a better deal but sadly my 4 banger motor takes 6 quarts so the extra loose quart makes this the better deal.

Shipping was fast. I gave 5 stars instead of 4 because it can be had a tad bit cheaper and the price flucuated over time 5-6 bucks.
on April 24, 2017
Arrive intact and exactly as described. No issues.
on October 2, 2013
After doing some research on the comparisons among the different top 10 full synthetic motor oils, I concluded that Pennzoil's Full Synthetic is probably one of the top 5 I would pick from. My car runs smoother and the idle settles quicker and more consistently in comparison to manufacturer oil or other cheaper brands of full synthetic. Unless Pennzoil changes their formula in the future for the worse, this will be the product that I stick with until proven otherwise.
on April 8, 2017
Quick delivery and a value at the price.
on March 7, 2017
Some of the best oil out there
on April 11, 2017
Great price
on August 15, 2016
The best price I could find on this Pennzoil synth.
on April 10, 2013
Good value for a full synthetic motor oil. Now that the price of conventional motor oil has increased to approximately $5 per quart depending on brand there is not such a price difference. Synthetic don't break down as quickly as conventional oil. I use to change oil at 3000 miles, with synthetic I change it at 5000. I have some engines that get worked hard & since I have used pennzoil platinum I have had no mechanical engine problems.
on April 2, 2014
I think this is a great synthetic oil. I run it in my and my wife's car. The price when you subscribe is great. Especially because its easy to find a rebate online for the oil. My car is come up on 150k miles and the oil comes out looking good. Never had a complete and would recommend it fully